2.

She went home after that and was thankful that the lady she hired days ago was done cleaning it. She rushed inside and put all the things in her room and her son's room.

"Home Sweet home" she told him and kissed him on the forehead as put some dinner in front of him.

The hour has past real quick, it was almost past 8 and she felt kinda tired but relieved at the same time that she was done with everything.

"How's food?" asked her son.

"Good mommy" he answered and smile. "Can I have an ice cream after this?"

"If you eat all of eat"

"But If I eat it all how I would have space for ice cream"

She smiled and shake her head. That attitude reminded her of someone. She heard the doorbell and before stand up and go to see who was it, said: "All of it baby"

Gabriela opened the door and saw someone she never forget and every day was thinking about him. She saw her best friend who was like a brother to her. He was always by her side and he knew every secret of hers, except this one who was in the kitchen. She never told to anyone about her son, only her mother knew.

"Coco?" she said and let him in. "Beer?"

"Yes" he said and he was sounding pissed. "Angel told me you came. I didn't believed him. I had to see it myself"

"Yeah. I came back" Gabbie answered and sat next to him on the couch.

"Why?" he looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Why did you came back after all this fucking years?"

"I...I just couldn't live on my own"

"And here what do you think you are?" he said and that kinda hurt her but it was the truth and she deserved it, so she accept it. "I'm sorry..." he continued. "It's just so much I hold inside. You left without say anything and I was so fucking mad at you. I still am so fucking mad at you and-"

"Mommy?" a voice stopped him and he saw a boy coming on the living room. He looked at him with wild open eyes, and then looked the girl next to him.

"Hello baby" she said and took him in her arms.  "This is a friend of mine, Coco. Said hi"

"Mommy is this the guy you tell me with the big bike?" he said enthusiastic.

"Yes baby" she laughed and looked Coco.

"Hi..." he whispered.

"Okay, time to sleep. Go to your room and I will come in a bit"

"Okay, I love you mama"

"I love you too,  baby"

"You have a kid now?" Coco asked almost screaming.

"Yes. It's just me and him" she smiled but didn't realized that Coco start to understand something.

"He looks like..."

"No!" she stopped him.

"Gabbie your son looks exactly like-"

"No Coco. He does not. He's mine. He's my baby. And he has nothing to do with my past here, you listened? Nothing"

Gabriela stood up and went to take another beer and get out on the back yard to smoke some cigarette. She felt tears that hold all day, tripping down her eyes.

"He's... He's all I have you know?" star to say as she felt Coco by her side. "I had him 9 months inside me. I gave birth to him all alone because my mother was working for a better future for him. I stayed up so many nights because he used to have fevers all the time as he was younger. Coco he doesn't know.... Neither of them... And... It's hard you know?"

"Gabbie" he said and put his hand on her shoulder. "I won't tell, I promise. Just tell me...how. What happened?"