32.

A/N: I know it's being a very long time since my last updated, and I'm sincerely sorry.
It's that just so much happened that I couldn't find the time to write or lore important the inspiration.
Thank you for all your support.

Friday came quickly, and everything was set up for the party. The alcohol, the food, the ring and also women for the visiting bikers as for the hosts.

Angel couldn't wait to see Gabriela. It's true that he was very angry with her since she decided to return, but everything that happened along, he chose to let everything go, and let his heart feel everything he was avoiding.

Time past really fast and now the clock on his old phone showed twelve o'clock at midnight. He looked around hem and he noticed that Gabriela didn't showed up and that made him kinda worried.

She talked with Coco's sister and he knew she took their son at her place a long time ago, so why she's not here?

A sick feeling start to grow up inside him, and gave up everything he was doing, he run to his bike and drove at her place like a mad dog.

                                ~

She tried.

She really tried to push everything away just for one night. But since she was left alone at her own house she started to panic.

Everything seemed scary and she knew she was fucked.

Every little sound was making her flinch. She tried to move her legs but they didn't react. When she finally fell on her knees she crawl to the bathroom and locked the door.

Gabriela climbed the bathtub and open the water. She sat down and brought her knees to her chest trying to breathe and relax.

Moments past, the water now was very cold but she was numb to feel it. Her eyes was hurting from how much she cried all this time.

She wished she had someone.

After all this years alone it's the first time ever that she felt so lonely in this world.

She wished she had someone to talk. Someone to call and tell them that she's not really okay. Someone that she doesn't have to pretend that she's a strong woman.

But she don't.

She can't call Coco. Coco is someone else friend.

She can't call Jackson. Jackson has he's own problems, and it's worst than hers. She can't making her worry about her too.

She can't call Miguel. After all, she and him were lovers. How she could do that to him?

But most of all...

She can't call Angel.

                                   ~

Angel arrived at her place in five minutes. As soon as he saw lights from inside he run to the front door he knocked several times but no one answered so he went to the kitchen door. He opened it very easy and start to call her name and look around but still all he got was silence.

He stood gor a moment and tried to think clear to where she might went. "Maybe at Miguel's" he thought and then he heard the water running.

"Gab!" He yelled and run to the bathroom. That door was also locked so he tried to break it through, and he did by breaking the lock.

She heard her scream and tried to hide herself somewhere and somehow but it was pointless.

"Hey hey" he called and run to her. "It's me. It's Angel" he lowered his body and hold her face still, making her look at him. "It's okay" he whispered.

Her eyes locked to his. She searched his face and when she recognised him she relaxed.

"A-Angel" she hardly said.

Angel closed the water and stood up, he placed one arm under her knees and the other under her back.

"Let's get you change into some warm clothes first"