21.

She run into the house scary, calling for Letty and Hector but no answer came. She went upstairs and searched every room, every closet but still no one was here.

"Hector!" She screamed desperate as she walked down the stairs and froze when she saw Angel standing with his right said on the kitchen's door. "Angel? Where's Hector? Letty called me and she said..." She couldn't breathe anymore as she felt like it was about to have a panic attack.

"I told her to call you" he said with not colour in his voice. "They're fine. They're at Coco's place"

"Fuck" Gabriela tried to calm now and sat at the couch holding her head, trying to control her breathes. "Why you do that?"

"Because I needed to ask you something"

"And using my son like this was a good idea?"

"Your son?" He asked and raised his voice.

"Yes. My son!" She tried to stood up but he pulled her down getting on her face.

"Stop fucking lying" he wispered.

"I'm not"

"Who's the father"

She didn't answer, just turn her head and looked away. He grabbed her jowl and forced her to look at him.

"Would you ever gonna tell me? Would you ever let me know?"

Tears filled her eyes. She was playing this moment in her head for eight years, but still she was scared.

"I...i don't know...maybe"

He pushed her head behind and put his hand in his back pocket of his jeans. He held the photos for one minute and look at them one more time before throwing them to her.

"You thought I wouldn't find out?"

"No!". Gabriela show the pictures and she looked the young Angel. Her son's face was a copy paste, the only difference was that he was thinner and he has green eyes like hers, besides those he was exactly like his father. Damn even he moves was like Angel's.

"Why? Why you never told me?"

"I tried to!"

"When?"

"I fucking called you! When I found out I was pregnant I fucking called you the same exact moment but you didn't picked up. Then I called you again and again and again! And four months later when I found out I had a boy I called you again and you finally picked up. Oh God you did" she start to laugh as the feelings she was holding was mixed with anger and pain but her system didn't know how to handle them, so she start to laugh. "And I was so happy that you did. Yes I was scared about how you gonna react but I was happy to, because you answered"

Angel was hearing closely. For the first time since she came, he was listening without cutting her or hitting things around him.

"And then you didn't even let me speak. You only start yelling and telling me to never called you back. You hang up. But I still tried to call you until you blocked me. So I decided it's better this way. I could raise my son without you. I could raise him with the idea that his father had to go away but never forget him. Damn for the first years I pretend he was sending gifts for him, but he was smarter, he knew he didn't had a father. So I changed my story and told him that his father is a good man, and life was hard on him, so he had to live. But he loves him with all his heart and take care of him from far away. He still hopes to meet him one day" she now was crying. "I raised him with a good idea of you on his mind, not with the real asshole you are!"

He slapped her in the cheek. He was far from mad. First he finds out he has a son, and lost a whole eight years with him and then she has the nerve to call him asshole, after everything she's done.