15.

"Know what I said" he screamed.

"Nothing" Gabriela replied. "Where's Hector?"

"Outside" Angel answered and as she tried to go outside he grabbed her tightly from the arm. "He's okay" he pulled her closer to him that if he wasn't one head and half taller than her, their noise would be touching eachother. "What truth you were talking about?" He repeat inside his teeth.

"Chill bro" Coco said and tried to pull him away.

"Don't" Angel pushed him. "I heard you. What truth me and your son need to know?"

"Nothing" her body start to shake a bit and she tried to hide it. The brunette didn't like to show her weakness. Especially right now. She didn't want Angel know. It wasn't the right time.

"Angel, man..." His friend start again.

"I told you to stay out of this, didn't I?" He yelled. Gabriela still in his arm. His eyes was furious. The anger inside him was getting bigger. Angel don't like secrets, and he had enough of all this lies. "Do i have to make myself more clear for you to start talking?"

"I already told you, it's nothing imp-"

She cut off by his phone ringtone, and as he went to answered it she took a deep breath.

"It's Bishop. We have to go" he announced to Coco. "This isn't over" he went out again and told Hector goodbye without waiting for his friend as he drove away.

"We fucked up" Coco said to Gabriela as he locked the door behind them. "But no worries for now" he kissed her on the forehead and left.

They arrived to the spot Bishop told them. Angel was still mad with Gabriela and Coco too, and it was obvious. The president saw it too and before they come close to them, he went first. He stopped him by putting his hand on his chest.

"What's going on?"

"Whatcha mean?" Angel asked.

Bishop looked over Coco waiting for an answer instead of another question but all he got it was an ignoring look.

"Whatever is going on, fix it. Reapers are almost here and I don't need them to saw my two men fighting eachother"

"You don't" Coco assure him and went to the crew.

Motorcycle engineering heard from away announced that they were here. The Mayans saw a new guy at their team that he was in front of everyone, and all seemed to have respect for him so they realised he was their president.

"Is this Jax Teller?" Angel ask Hank.

"The one and only"

"What's he doing here? He never comes here"

"Shut up with all the questions Angel" Bishop wispered yelled.

"Brothers"

"Bishop" Jax spoke and hugged him. "Guys"

Most of them said hi back but Angel just nod his head.

"So, are we gonna discuss this here or are you have a place"

"Of course, follow us"

Jax's eyes was on Angel's face. He knew who he was but he wanted to confirm it too.

"Chibs" his guy came closer. "Who's this guy?"

"Angel Reyes" his friend answered.

Jax laughed and shake his head.

"You have something to say amigo?" Angel took a step back ready to fight and get out all this anger he was hidden inside.

"Relax" Jax reached him. "Show some respect"

"Oh man". He couldn't control himself as his fist rest on blonde's face.

"Shit!" Coco screamed and run to them, trying to hold Angel back.

"Fucking idiot" Jax called and spit on the shoes of the man who standing two steps away from him. "We're here for business. Don't fucked everything up. Bishop hold your man. He seems out of control" he laughed and went to his bike.

"Under other circumstances this would be great" the president says to Angel. "But now you need to go home and relax a bit before you blew this up"

"No I'm good"

"It wasn't a question Angel. Coco go with him and make sure he would do what i asked"

"Yes boss" Johnny pushed Angel to their bikes. "He's the president. If you are mad find something else to beat, not him"

"I don't give a shit about Prince Charming. He was asked for it with all the laughs"

"Just get on your bike and grow the hell up!"

"Maybe I'll beat you instead" Angel offers with a smirk on his face. "Because you are responsible for some part of it"

"I said shut up and drive"

*

Gabriela open the door of her house  with her son almost hugging her leg with all the tired he had from today.

"Mom, I want to sleep"

"I know baby, go to your room"

His little feed ran to the stairs as his mother command, no losing more time.

"Mama you really need to lock all the doors of your house before someone get inside"

A voice from the kitchen called and she felt her body goes numb. She knew that voice. Although it was a long time that heard it.

She didn't expect him and no one called to tell her. She guessed Sons of Anarchy came back, and if he was here either they have important things to do or she guessed Filip talked to him.

"Not happy to see me?" He make an appearance with this charming smile on his face that make all the girls melt in front of him.

"Jax" the word barely came out. She throw her stuff on the floor and went to hug him.

"I missed you mamas"

"I missed you too Teller"

The hug lasts more than five minutes. From the first time she met him, she knew he would be her best friend. They looked alike much, she saw some part of herself in him and he was always seemed to understand her and knew things about her before she does.

Everybody thought they end up together eventually, but it never was like that. Yes, they flirt sometimes but that all it was. Nothing more.

For Jax, Gabriela was an important part in his life. He helped him in times he couldn't do. She always said the right things. It was some light in his darkness life.

But one day she left, she didn't wanted to, he knew but she needed to. So he never stopped her. All he just wished for was to never loose touch with her.

But that's life, she takes people from your life just for you to meet again in the right time.

And that time was now, and he really needed her wise mind right now.