16.

They were sitting in the living room eating pizza and drinking beers. Mostly Jax was drinking. Turned out he's going to stay one night.

They talked about all this time they were apart. Now he has another son, Abel, with Tara. But things aren't so good but he's going to be fine, she knows he will.

"You didn't tell me..." Gabriela start and point his face with her finger. "What happened?"

He laughed and melt his body more on the couch. "I met your boy's father" he paused for a while. "Your boyfriend"

"He's not my boyfriend" she fired back.

"Okay okay chill. How he react finding out about Hector?"

"He didn't" she said and looked away from him. "He doesn't know"

"What you mean? Gabs...this isn't fair"

"I know Jax but... I'm scared? I don't know how he will react. What if he takes him away from me? What if he doesn't want him in his life? This would hurt Hector"

"He doesn't seems like a person who doesn't care. I think you should tell him. You are already almost seven years late. You don't want to make this more complicated"

"You're right. He overheard a conversation between me and Coco. Kinda admitting that i have a big secret and he knows it has something to do with him and my son. I just need a little bit more time"

"Come here" he opened his arm and welcome her inside of them. "Don't you think you suffer enough? I think it's time to tell him how you feel about him, or how you used to. Get all what you feel out of you. Give yourself some peace. You worth it more than anyone"

"Why you always know what to say? I hate that" she said and they laughed together.

"I learned from the b hiest, love"

"Oh I'm nothing like this"

"I have a different opinion. Let me know better kiddo"

"Jizz I am a woman"

"Yeah with a kid's mind"

"Asshole" she hit his head and stood up to go bring another two bottles of beers. "Enough with me. Tell me about you. Filip told me that you need my smart mind"

"This idiot. Always have to say things that shouldn't"

"Don't be so harsh on him. He cares about you, as me. Tell me"

Jax sigh and rubbed his face with his hands.

"Remember the book my dad wrote? About all the dirty things club is into?" Gabriela nod. "He was right back then. I mean i saw what he meant. I wanted to change the SAMCRO but i realized I can't. Shits gonna happen, and all this legacy will follow me whatever I do. I just... I want my sons out of this. Don't want them to live a life like this. Don't want them turn out like a piece of shit of a  father they have"

"Jax..." She touched his face force him to look at her. "You love your sons and they know it. You are a good father. And all this thoughts proves it. You don't have to worry if they get in the club one day. You don't know how life is gonna turn out. And it's too soon to worry about all this. Just be their father right now. Not another club member who doesn't give a fuck for them. Keep this out of their life as long as you can if you want, but one day they gonna know the truth. It's better to hear it from you, instead of someone else and hate you"

"It's better to hate me and leave all this behind them, than get in it and make themselves killed"

"They won't. I grew up in this life and i turned out fine, as you did too. Don't look yourself like you are a bad person. You are not. You do whatever a parent do to keep safe their kids" she tried to calm him down. "I do the same thing. You know better than anyone"