22.

For the next days Angel didn't speak much. He was drinking more than usually and the most nights he fell in the bed drunk and numb.

He knew he wouldn't be a good father. Hector didn't deserve a man like him and he was willing to keep it that way. He was better without a father than with one who is like him.

But one day he couldn't stand himself and his thoughts anymore, so he needed to talk to someone and he find himself driving back to his father place.

He walked to the kitchen quite and sat on the table near the window.

"What's wrong son?" He heard Felipe but didn't turn to look at him.

"How it's like to be a father? Is it hard? Were you scared when you find out?"

Felipe raised his eyebrows and sat across him. "What's wrong Angel?"

"I...." He rubbed his face and took a deep breath. When he pulled down his hand his father could see his teary eyes. "I have a son. Hector is my son"

"Oh son"

"You knew?" He react as he didn't saw any surprise reaction. "Fuck! Did everybody knew before me?"

"Nah son. Just everybody had their eyes opened and see the similarities. I mean, he is exactly like you"

"He is?" He smiled.

"Yes. Hoe did you find out?"

"The pictures. And Gabriela confirm it" he wiped his eyes. "But..." He shook his head.

"What did you do?" This time was Ezekiel who spoked from behind him.

"What did you mean?"

"What the fuck did you do to her?" He asked one more time and threw over him a folder. "You better fucking fix this"

*

That night she needed someone to hold her tight, to tell her that she's not alone and everything is going to be okay. But she realised she didn't have anyone. She was all alone. Laying on her bed, and feeling so small with her demons coming back. She was vulnerable again. And alone.

That night the nightmares came back. Shown he the past. But didn't felt like this, they were so real like they were happening right now. It was good that Hector stayed at Cocos because if he was here he would heard her scream desperate in her sleep.

She let down her guards, allowing all those things she tried to hide away these years to suffocate her. Maybe she was punishing herself or maybe she was to weak to hold the walls up.

And after that night the nightmares always coming by. So she decided to sleep less, she couldn't risk her son hearing her, plus it was better for her too.

Angel didn't showed up again and when she tried to speak to him, he always sending Coco or Gilly to tell hee he was fine. But she knew he wasn't. Coco was coming by her place when he was free, to look after her and then he handing her some money Angel was sending for Hector.

The six day Coco came by, she handed him a fold fill with all the money she received. If Angel didn't want to had nothing to do with her, then they didn't need him either.

Coco remember turning back to the black house, screaming to his friend. Trying to put some mind in his little head, but he was too stubborn, so he used the big guns. Bishop.

And the seven day Gabriela couldn't handle it anymore. She felt her body giving up. She couldn't go to anyone of the MC because of Angel, so she had one option.

"Are you excited seeing your friend?" She asked tired her son and press the bell.

"I guess...." Hector answered hesitated. "Are you okay mommy?"