Part 5

Rye:"What?" Rye asked surprised raising his eyebrows at me. "Yeah...I mean its been so long." He said and slightly laughed. His smile faded away when he sees that I'm not smiling back at him.
Rye:"Andy do you still have feelings for me?" He says in a serious tone.
I look up at him and fake smile.
Andy:"No,no I totally moved on like you did. Just wanted to make things clear I guess."
Rye:"You sure?"
I was scared that he would figure out I was lying straight to his face so I had to make something up.
Andy: "Yeah, I have a thing with this guy as well,I thought that I should tell you."
He was surprised because I haven't been in a relationship ever since we broke up.
Rye:"Really?"
Andy:"Yep. Its getting pretty serious as well."
I said and got up from Harvey's bed.
Rye:"That great Fovvs. I'm happy for you."
Andy:"Thanks mate." I faked smiled to him and walked towards the door.
Andy:"Alright see you later."
I said and got out of his room.
*A few hours later*
Oliver came to our house to hang out. We were sitting in the living room chilling and playing video games whilst talking.
After a while Oliver was about to leave, the boys were cleaning up the mess we all made in the Mindy room and everyone said bye to Oliver. He went towards the front door and then I stopped him in the hallway.
Andy:"You sure you want to leave it only 10 pm." I asked trying to make him stay. I don't know why I wanted him to stay, maybe because he was the first person to give me the kind of attention I wanted ever since me and Rye broke up. Or maybe because I didn't know how to feel after Rye told me that he doesn't have feelings for me anymore. My head was just all over the place.
Oliver:"Yeah ill come hang again tomorrow. Why? Do you not want me to leave?" He asked with a smirk on his face.
I didn't answer him as he got closer to me.
Oliver:"I saw that you kept looking at me today."
Andy:"Looking at you how." I said and stepped back until my back was against the wall.
Oliver:"like I looked at you the other day." He smirked and got closer to me,his hand rested on the wall above my shoulder.
Andy:"Dont know what you're talking about." I lied to him because I have been looking at him a lot without even realizing.
Oliver:"What ever you say Andy." he said looking deep into my eyes.
I looked into his eyes as he leaned forwards and kissed on the lips gently. His hand moved from the wall to hold my cheek as he deapened the kiss. I didn't kiss back for a second,not knowing how I felt about him, but then I gave into the kiss.
*Rye's POV*
Me and the boys were cleaning up a bit as I heard Oliver's voice from the hallway but I thought that he already left so I went to check.
I went to the hallway and saw Andy pressed against the wall, one of Oliver's hands were on Andy's waist and the other was holding his face as they were full on making out. I was pretty shocked so I just stood there for a second and then they saw me.
Andy immediately pushed Oliver off him and looked at me like nothing happened.