Part 8

He looked at me without saying a word.
Rye:"I mean if you like him then you should go for it."
I don't know why I said those things I cant imagine them being together but why do I even care? I have a girlfriend and I'm happy with her...I think.
*Andy's POV*
I didn't really know what to say to that, he just told me to date someone else. I mean even if he is over me, I didn't expect him to tell me to date another guy. Maybe he just wants to see me happy.
Andy:"I will." I replied and we just looked at eachother. Then Brook knocked on the door and opened it.
Brook:"Does anyone wanna go to the gym?"
Andy:"Who's going?" I asked as I got up from Harvey's bed to face brook.
Brook:"Just Jack and I."
Andy:"ill come."
*Rye's POV*
Andy went to the gym with brook and Jack so I texted Sophia:
Rye:"Come over"
Sophia:"Hi to you too."
"You haven't talked to me in a few days and you text me to come over??"
Rye:"Sorry babe we were really busy."
"ill make it up to you. Ill take you on a date tomorrow."
Sophia: "fine."
Rye:"so you coming?"
Sophia:"yeah."
*Sophia's POV*
I got to their flat and was about to knock on the door when Mikey opened it
Sophia:"Hi!"
Mikey:"Oh,hey Sophia. Rye's in his room, I'm going to my girlfriends house."
Sophia:"okay see you later."
I closed the door after Mikey and walked towards Rye's room I tried opening the door but it was locked. I knocked on the door confused and then Rye opened it and imidetly grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room, he started kissing me but I didn't kiss back because I was surprised. Rye wasn't usually like this with me, so I felt that something was wrong with him but I didn't mind, so I kissed him back as he led us to his bed.