Part 31

*Few days later in the middle of the night* *Rye's POV*
I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard the door to the room open slowly.
I saw Andy walk towards me. I knew that he was leaving for Mexico for a few days to be Harvey's guitarist.I was laying down on a blanket underneath the bed frame that I built. He leaned down and I instantly smiled.
He gave me a Peck on the lips but I started to kiss him, holding the back of neck so he'd stay close to me.
Andy:"I would love to stay here with you and kiss you, but Blair is outside waiting with the crew to drive to the airport." He said in between the kisses.
Rye:"ok, ok." he lifted himself up but I pulled him down again for one last Peck. This time he was the one who deepened the kiss. We then heard Blair honking the car. Andy got up.
Andy:"Ill miss you."
Rye:"Ill miss you more." I looked up at him.
He just left and I miss him already.
In the first few days that he was gone we would talk so much on the phone and he sent us so many photos. I missed him so much but I didn't tell him that because I could see that he was very happy there an I knew that he needed that "break".
*Couple of days later. Andy still in Mexico*
*Andy's POV*
I had a few hours of free time. I was in the hotel room and decided to watch the vlog that the boys uploaded a few minutes ago.
*Before the vlog finishes* *in the vlog*
Rye:"So guys I have one last thing to say. Try not to cringe cuz' I'm gonna get romantic.
This may come as a surprise to most of you because we haven't really looked close the past few months but just wanted to share with you guys that I'm deeply in love with a boy named Andy Fowler and we are together and I'm very committed to him. So yeah..."
*After a few seconds the vlog ends*
*Back to Andy*
After I heard that I was shocked. I thought that I was dreaming. I picked up my phone and called him.
*phone call*
Rye:"Hello?"
Andy:"Hey." I said calmly holding my excitement in.
Rye:"Hey Fovvs. I expected you to call."
Andy: "I cant believe you did that."
Rye:"what? you mean telling everyone that were together in a vlog?" he teased.
Andy:"So now the boys know."
Rye:"Yeah everyone does. You should go on our socials, everyone is so happy. And the Randy shippers are going crazy."
Andy:"I love you too. I didn't think you would want to tell everyone. I thought that it would be like the first time we started dating. When you didn't want anyone to know."
Rye:"Yeah because I wasn't ready. But now I know that I want you, forever fovvs."
Andy:"You make me happy Ryan."
Rye:"And that's all I ever want to do."
Andy:"I wish you were here so I could kiss you."
Rye:"So now I know how much you love Mexico, what do you think about going on vacation there when we have our time off? Just you and I."
Andy:"I would love that."
...
We talked for hours on the phone.
I swear to God I love that boy so much.
He treats me so well.