Part 32

*Couple of weeks later* *No ones POV*
Andy was already back from Mexico. He was really busy with writing new music, so he was barely in the vlogs. The others were busy making content for vlogmas.
It was Thursday, the boys were in the editing room. Except for Andy, he was in his room.
It was almost 6pm.
Mikey:"Ok,lets go get dresses and remember that we need to dress fancy."he smiled at them
Jack:"What are you talking about?" he looked at him in confusion.
Mikey:"Oh. Rye and I made us all a reservation to a really fancy restaurant at 8pm."
Jack:"I'm always down for food."
Brook, Jack, Mikey and Alex went to their rooms to get ready. Rye was going to tell Andy.
*Rye's POV*
I entered his room and saw him talking on the phone.
Andy:"Yeah ok I got it. Ill talk to you later."
He hung up the phone and looked at me.
Rye:"Who was that?" I walked towards him.
Andy:"The producer. Just needed help with something." I walk to him and grab his waist.
Rye:"Get dressed."
Andy:"Thats weird. You usually say get naked"
Rye:"No I need you to get dressed in something fancy. We're all going to a restaurant." I laughed.
Andy:"Rye I don't have time for that. I need to finish stuff." He complained.
Rye:"Andy, you're in here all day,you need a break. You work so hard. And besides that, we haven't had sex ever since you came back from Mexico." I explained.
Andy:"Who has time for that. We need to get things finished."
Rye:"And we will. But you're coming with us. So get dressed we leave in an hour." I walk out.
We all got ready and went to the kitchen.
I saw Andy stare at me.
Andy:"Kill me now, you look so hot." he gave me a kiss.
We drove to the restaurant and when we got there,a lady led us to our table. It was round and had cushions instead of chairs.
Andy and I sat next to each other.
We ordered our food and started eating.
I felt Andy's hand on my leg. He slowly moved upwards to my thigh. I started to drink the wine from my glass cup and almost choked on it when his hand was on my privates.
I grab his hand that was on my d*ck and pull him with me. Now we are both up from our chairs.
Rye:"Guys we'll be right back." I said to the boys but they barely noticed that we were gone. I led Andy to the restroom. I open the door and quickly checked if all the stalls are empty. Thank God they were. I lock the door.
I turn back to Andy and start to kiss him roughly. He stops the kiss because he is inpatient. He goes down on his knees and unbuttons my pants. He bites his lips when he sees that I'm already rock hard and quickly takes me in his mouth. He starts to suck, my hand on his head, moving his head up and down fast, as I moun.
I came in his mouth and of course he swallows. He got back up.
Rye:"Dirty boy."
We got back to the tables to see the boys play with their food. Why am I not surprised. Of course they would play with their food. And of course Andy and I would end up hooking up in a five star restaurant.
We headed out of the restaurant and I suggested that we make a bonfire on the beach. The boys were down with the idea.
We drove home and I went to grab some chairs, blankets and marshmallows.
We got to the beach. After a while we were around the fire , having a laugh.
*Andy's POV*
I got up from my chair and hinted at Rye to come with me. We went for a shoeless walk on the beach.
Rye:"So, did you have fun tonight? " he held my hand.
Andy:"Yeah but your cum tasted better than the food. No shade to the restaurant."
Rye:"You barely ate your food. You were too busy trying to make me horny."
Andy:"Wasn't that hard."
Rye::"Yeah because he haven't hooked up in a while. Andy you need to promise me something. You need to stop working so hard. Trust me the roadies appreciate your hard work but they wanna see you more. And I wanna see you more,out of your room."
Andy:"Fine." I smiled because he cared.
Rye:"Good. Now speaking of promises, I have something for you."
I saw him get his hand out of his pocket with a ring.
Andy:"Oh God. Are you proposing? " I asked nervously.
Rye:"Good thing I'm not because you would've just ruined it." he laughed.
Andy:"oh ok." I smiled.
Rye:"This is a promise ring." he held it up so id see it.
Andy:"Promise for what?" I was exited.
Rye:"I don't know. For the future. I'm committed Andy."
Andy:"So am I." I smiled big.
Rye:"Here." he held my hand and slid it on my finger.
Andy:"I love you."
Rye:"I love you more." he kissed me sweetly.
We went back to the bonfire to sit with the boys.

THE END ♡

Hope you liked my first ever fanfic that I wrote 🧸
Follow my fan accounts for roadtrip ☁️
@xx.randy_love @heavenlyrye 🌸