Part 26

*Next morning* *Andy's POV*
I woke up, my eyes still closed. As I stretched I feel that Rye isn't next to me but I wasn't surprised since he loves the mornings.
I got up and went to take a shower.
I went into the Mindy room and saw Mikey with his girlfriend Charlotte drinking tea whilst watching tv and cuddling on the couch.
Andy:"Morning guys."
Charlotte:"Hey Andy good morning."
Mikey:"How did you..." he sipped his tea with noise on purpose.
Mikey:"sleep?" he continued.
Andy:"I slept fine. And you?" I asked him.
Mikey:"Oh me? Fine but I'm sure your night was better than mine." he sipped his tea again. I understood that he knew what me and Rye did but I didn't want to asked him how because Charlotte was next to us.
Charlotte:"You two are weird."
Andy:"Where are the boys?" I asked and sat on the couch next to Mikey and took his mug of tea from his hand and took a gulp.
Mikey:"Brook is in the gym and Jack is out looking for a new house. Oh and Rye is out on a run."
Andy:"Oh cool."
We were all chilling for a while and then Charlotte left to go home.
Mikey:"So..." He looked at me with a stupid grin on his face.
Andy:"What?"
Mikey:"Did you and Oliver break up then?"
Andy:"No and I don't wanna talk about Oliver."
Mikey:"Ok so lets talk about Rye then."
Andy:"No." I stopped him.
Andy:"I just wanna chill and watch tv."
Mikey:"I know you hooked up with him."
Andy:"Did he tell you?" I asked curiously.
Mikey:"No its pretty obvious buddy. You slept in his room and we all know that you and Rye cant keep your hands off each other."
Andy:"Oh God. Do the other boys know?" I buried my face in my hands.
Mikey:"No don't worry. They were sleeping."
A while later after Brook got back from the gym, and Mikey left the flat to meet up with Jack because he said that he found a house that they might like. Brook and I were going live in tiktok. We were on the couch sitting next to each other. We leaned forwards to see the phone better and we answered some questions.
I saw that the comments were being filled with 'Rye' 'I love Rye' 'Rye join them'
I turned around and saw that Rye entered the room and he looked at us for a second. He said hi to everyone on the live.
And I found myself just staring at him, he was sweaty and had messy hair from the run but somehow still looked so hot and cute at the same time.
Brook:"Rye they want you to join us."
Rye:"Guys ill be back in a few minutes."
He went to his room, probably to take a shower. A few minutes later he came back all fresh and joined us. He sat on the couch next to Brook and put his arm around him.
For the whole live they were really cuddly and close. I wasn't annoyed at Brook because he was like that to everyone who showed him attention. I was annoyed at Rye because he knew that I hated when he flirted with the whole world. The comments were somehow still filled with Randy questions even though we weren't close to each other. We ended the live and I went to the kitchen.
*Rye's POV*
I walked to the kitchen to where Andy was and sat on the counter next to him whilst he was washing dishes.
Rye:"Hey." I smiled because I could see that he was annoyed an it made me laugh.
Andy:"Hey." He said lazily. Not looking at me.
Rye:"Why aren't you looking at me?"
Andy:"What? I'm busy Ryan. If you cant tell."
As soon as Brook left the room I grabbed Andy by his wrist and pulled him in between my legs.
I kissed him quickly.
Andy:"No." He stopped the kiss and was trying to back away but my legs were wrapped around his waist.
Rye:"What?" I smiled.
Andy:"You literally just flirted with Brook. You're not gonna play with me like that."
Rye:"Id never flirt with Brook you know us we always do those things. Are you jealous?"
He rolled his eyes at me in annoyance.
Rye:"I wont 'flirt' with him again, ok?" I smiled and pulled him closer to me with my legs.
Andy:"Promise?" He asked with his puppy dog eyes.
Rye:"Swear. Now come here." I kissed him.
And then he got a text from Oliver.
"I'm outside your house can you open? I really need to talk its important."