✧ It's going to be alright. ✧

From that scene where carlton/riot rips venom from eddie and then stabs eddie and leaves him to die :')

⊱ ────── {⋅. ◦ ✧ ◦ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"You are nothing," They'd said. Riot, Carlton, they may as well have been the same.

We'd get home, and we'd be safe.

I'd say how much you mean to me.

How... How if you had arrived a day later into my mess of a life I wouldn't be here...

How you changed my life.

I was lost. And miserable.

But I have you. And that's good enough. That's all I need. Plenty.

After my confession, it'd be alright.

It'd be alright.

That after this fight I was going to tell you. Because I want you to know. But now is not the time. I'd hold it off 'til we had sent Carlton's skull into the cement. I will tell you then.

But that's not going to happen anymore. It's too late.

It's all turned to f*cking dust and ash and rubble. I was only alright when you held me together. Spindled through my veins, gripped around each lung and pulsing in my flesh.

Symbiosis.

I want to get up. The crying makes me feel weak.

What even was the point in crying? And yet, my's eyes are tsunami-ing. Water running down my face and chest and dripping into the pooling, warm red beneath him.

Please help me. Someone...

There is so much blood. It's surprising.

The tears and shock send my vision into a spinning blur of nightmarish creatures.

Feebly, my's hands grip onto the piece of Riot that had been jammed through my body.

I'm halfway down to hell. I'm as good as dead.

...I think you need me too.

Pity... Pity we never said it. I'd scream it now.

Three words, just so you know. Just so you can hear me and I might be okay

Just so I won't die without saying it. But I can't. It's plain and it's simple. I can't. 

The worst part is being without you. I'd die a thousand times if it'd get you back and pumping through my veins.

It's so slow. Dying, that is. I've finished seeing my life go by. I've finished screaming and wailing and pleading. And begging. In those moments I forgot you.

I cared only that I lived. That I did not die.

But that part is gone and now I'm actually dying. The last moments. It's you. You're everything, I realise now.

It comes down to you.

So I count to pass the time.

83 times I could've said it before now.

Perfect moments. The sweet, endearing ones that old, married couples talk about and everyone wishes they had.

It's not alright.

"...Sorry..."

Sorry that it's not alright.

His eyes went dead, even though his heart still faintly pulsed.

As good as dead.

He'd never say those words to the one that deserved it the most.

I {{{      }}} you.

"It's going to be alright, Eddie," Venom muttered, voice swelled with whatever an alien's equivalent of tears was, "It's alright."

~

Venom had reached Eddie in time. The symbiote didn't want to think what would have happened if he hadn't.

Eddie would not die. Eddie can't die.

Stitching and tethering and bonding. And everything the symbiote thought it couldn't do. And just when it thought all was lost, Eddie's heart would beat faintly once more and Venom would keep going.

If they had not achieved symbiosis before, they surely had now.

And when Eddie was healed and Venom was settled back into its host, it's everything, Eddie started thinking.

His first thought was three words, for Venom alone, and they changed everything.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ◦ ✧ ◦ .⋅} ────── ⊰

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE:

Oml you guys im so sorry i left youuuuuuuuuuuu

i read every comment <3333 tysmmm ><

Since yall clearly loved the pregnancy chapter (and ive been requested to write more), any specifics you'd like to happen? Please let me know :)