(NSFW) ✧ snipits ✧ (Omegaverse)

Warning: NSFW content + dub-con. 

yes you ferals im finally doing smut after all the requests

⊱ ────── {⋅. ◦ ✧ ◦ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Eddie couldn't focus. He was picking up different groceries off the shelf, reading the ingredients, and then having to read it again and again and again. His mind felt clogged.

The journalist must've looked strange, since a few heads were turning his way, beady eyes staring at him. Eddie pulled at his sweater, trying to get some cool air onto his body. Sweat collected at the nape of his neck, and the back of his eyes burned.

"V... am I sick?" Eddie whispered to himself. Was that even possible?

No. I don't know why we are like this.

All Eddie could reply with was a little 'mmh'. His entire body ached and his legs began to shake a little bit. Suddenly the area around his crotch seemed very hot and very sensitive.

We know what you need, Eddie.

Eddie felt a tendril form and begin to slither down past his waistband. The journalist had to clamp a hand over his mouth to stop a gasp escaping.

Eddie felt something warm and sticky form in response to the touch. Slick?! The watching eyes were growing closer.

"Venom..." Eddie whined, his face turning red, "I'm having my heat. We need to go home. Please..." He knew he was at Venom's mercy, if the symbiote decided against it then there was nothing Eddie could do. How was this even happening? He always took his suppressants... Maybe having Venom counteracted the medication?

Okay, Eddie, let's go.

Relief flooded Eddie and he dropped his bag of groceries on a shelf, trying to gather enough energy to walk out of the shop without fainting. One of the watchful eyes followed him. Hot slick began to run down Eddie's thighs. Eddie gave up on the idea of trying to hide it, all that mattered now was getting home as fast as he could

Hurry up, Eddie.

Unable to reply, Eddie pushed himself out of the shop. As soon as he rounded the corner, his follower sprung upon him. The intoxicating scent of AlphaAlphaAlpha overwhelmed Eddie, and his knees buckled, immediately falling to the ground, his wrists gripped tightly by the Alpha.

"God, you smell so fucking good, you know that, right?" The Alpha growled, beginning to unzip his pants. Eddie's mouth hung open and his hands pawed at the man's jeans. He wanted this so badly.

Eddie, stop this.

Eddie tried to respond, but his body wouldn't let him. And besides, there was an Alpha here to take care of him.

"You want my cock, don't you, you little omegan bitch?" The man snarled.

"Please... Please..." Eddie whimpered, his pants stained with slick and his body twitching with excitement, "Fuck me!"

Venom surrounded Eddie, forming the intimidating body of black mass.

"We'll bite your fucking head off!" Venom screamed at the Alpha, teeth bared and snarling viciously. The man ran away with his tail tucked between his legs.

You're mine, Eddie!

Venom's voice echoed all around the omega, his body pressed with Venom from all sides, Eddie could barely breathe.