[2] Begin

It had been months, nearly a year since the order of the Death Star II.

It was nearly complete as well, all faults had been worked out to ensure that it was safer and stronger from attacks.

I was now in Bespin, I was making a deal with their new leader. "Lando seemed to be unfit. Look at what occured, he no longer took care of his job. I can reassure you that we can ensure safety to your beautiful sky city." I said to the senate.

She nods her head as she considered the proposition. "And what do I give in return?" She asks and I tilt my head and smile, "You will let my fleets have board and room here. My goal is to be prepared for any Rebel attack. This shall be another post for my Troopers. This just means you recieve more protection." I say politely.

"I like the way you think Lady Invictus. Very responsible and generous." She comments and I nod.

"I accept your offer." She says and I smile, I stand and bow. "You will not regret this." I add in and she hums in agreement.

I walk out of the room, my black, long, thin cape flowed perfectly behind my frame.

Admiral Hask awaited me outside of the floating tower. "Orders m'Lady?" He asks and I give him my signature smirk, "Bring out Troops here." I say and he nods.

I climb aboard the shuttle along with my troopers who were gaurding me and Hask. As we left and got further from Bespin I noticed an unfamiliar ship.

"Take the cooridinates from that ship. Alert nearby troops." I say as I watched the ship.

I noticed the shape and specific paint on it. "A rebel transport ship." I say and I smirk devilishly. "Lady Invictus you aren't thinking...?" Hask trails off.

"You know me too well Hask. Board the transport." I instruct. I grab my mechanical mask, to cover my identity to rebels.

I slip on the mask and it hisses as it seals on my face. My hair sticks out of the top like a ponytail.

I grab my lightsaber as I wait at the exit of my ship. As we lock onto the side of the ship I can hear the wailing sirens of the transport. I hear yelling and when my shuttle connects to their transport my ship shakes a bit.

My shuttle's door opens but their transport door wouldn't budge open. I switch open my dark purple lightsaber. I then begin to cut out a large hole in their transport door.

I chuckle menacingly as I cut the hole in their ship. "Back up has arrived Lady Invictus." One of the pilots inform. I hear the sound of the TIE-Fighters flying just outside the ships.

I kick down the cut panel. "Shoot!" I hear a rebel scream. They all shoot their blasters, yet I easily block their shots. I aim their blasts right back to them, killing the majority of them.

I walk out of my ship and onto their transport one last rebel pretends to lie dead on the ground. "Foolish.." I grumble, I pick him up by the neck.

He then awakens and struggles as I force choke him. "General Skywalker won't let you win." The rebel chokes out.

My heart seemed as if it stopped for a moment. I hadn't heard that name for many years.

-Flashback-

"Y/N you can't go! I won't let you!" Luke frantically said. I shook my head and sighed "Luke I'll be okay. It's just data I have to collect from their station they won't know. I've done this plenty of times." I reassure him.

"Y/N no please... I have a bad feeling about this one." Luke pleads and I gently place a hand on his. "Luke I will be okay, I'm going with a specialized group. Plus, this is for the rebellion and for freedom alright?" I say and he sighs and nods.

Luke gives me a tight bear hug. "May the Force be with you Y/N L/N." Luke says softly.

-End of flashback-

I snap back into reality and I quickly crush the man's throat with the force. I step over the lifeless rebel bodies as I head for the main ship. More Storm Troopers appear to have gotten on the transport ship as i hear yelling and blasters.

I head for the control center and once I reach it I grin evilly. Many rebels faced me fearfully. I quickly took them out with my lightsaber.

"Check to see if they have locations of any ships or bases. Anywhere." I say and Hask nods. "I'll be back shortly." I announce as I leave.

On my way to the escape pod room I see some Storm Troopers walking my way. "Go gaurd the control center. Admiral Hask is in there, do not bother him." I order and in union they both salute me and say "Yes Lady Invictus." They walk away from me and I make my way to the escape pod room.

The door is sealed shut and I see frightened rebels behind the door. Then I see a familiar face. Luke Skywalker. I furiously open the sealed door with the force.

"Go go go!" I hear yelling from inside the room. When I open the door Luke is the only one left. He darts for one of the pods but I close it the door using the force.

I unleash my lightsaber and as does Luke. "Who are you?" He asks and I can sense the fear in him.

"I can sense your fear Luke Skywalker." I say, my robotic mask changes the output of my voice.

"How do you know who I am?" I inch closer as he asks me. "Join us. You will be safe." I call out to him yet he keeps his protective stance as expected.

Luke then makes the mistake of taking the first swing. I block it with my lightsaber and the battle begins.

At one point I try to swipe his feet but he swiftfully jumps. I then use the force to push him against the wall and he drops his lightsaber.

I point the lightsaber to Luke's neck, ready to kill him. But.. I can't. I can't make myself kill him. I look into his blue eyes, even though he can't see mine he squints as if he's trying to peer into mine.

"Who are you?" He asks softly. I snicker, "Lady Invictus." I say and Luke furrows his eyebrows in confusion. Then different sirens begin to go off. "Self destruction in T-1 minute." A robotic voice says on the intercom.

I drop Luke and leave. I walk back to my shuttle where I meet up with Hask. We take off and then head to my headquarters.

'After so many years.. Why now?'