[5] A Rebel's Tale

Luke's P.O.V

"We've got her! Lets go!" Han yelled, Luke and the rest of his group ran for the exit. They tried being stealthy but every now and then they would bump into a group of Storm troopers. One particular group of Storm Troopers they ran into commed in to a higher power. "They have Lady Invictus!" The Storm Trooper shouted just before Han shouted.

Before anymore trouble could come they all ran out of the prision facility and onto The Millennium Falcon. Chewie set Lady Invictus in a makeshift cell. "Do you think if we took her helmet off it would kill her?" Lando asks. "I'd say we should wait to see what Leia says." Luke suggests and Han adds in "Smart kid, I'll go inform her of the extra luggage." Han says and he walks away. Through the makeshift glass Luke watches Lady Invictus.

"Something wrong kid?" Lando asks and Luke sighs. "There's something different about her... I can sense it." Lando chuckles, "Well if you're just finding out she's quite evil."

Luke shakes his head, "Not all of her." Luke says and Lando scoffs, "She nearly tried killing me. Did you see that death substance?" Luke looks over at Lando. "I know but.. On the transport, she attacked and she attacked me. She could have killed me but she didn't and I don't understand why." Lando looks over at Lady Invictus. "You don't think.." Lando begins, "Think what Lando?" Luke asks.

"Ah it's just a legend. Just a Rebel tale." Lando says. Luke gives him a confused look, but he then goes back to watching Lady Invictus lie peacefully. Lando leaves the room to go talk to Han. Luke continues to gaze at Lady Invictus as if it were going to give him an answer to her identity under the mask.

Your P.O.V

I

t was my 18th birthday. The day I could offically join the rebellion. I walked into the Rebel hanger as I handed one of the mechanics some tools. "You excited about your initiation today young lady?" The mechanic asked I smiled and nodded. I left the hanger as my intiation was tonight. I was able to leave early to be dressed properly for the occasion

Once I had gotten dressed I went to the building where they had required I did my initiation. I sat comfortably yet nervously in the seat at the front. A few commanders walked in. "Welcome Y/N." They smiled and I smiled and greeted them.

What seemed like hours was only minutes. I left my initiation with a broad smile on my face and a silver medal they had given me. When I was a block away a large group of men walked up to me. "We saw you in that Rebel building." One snapped at me. I tucked the silver pin in my pocket. "Wh-what do you want?" I stuttered as I backed away.

"Rebels should die out. They cause too many problems in the galaxy. And we're gonna start with you." One sneered and my heart began to race in a panic. I was becoming incircled and I had no where to run.

Then suddenly a very unfamiliar sound. As I turned around, behind and inbetween two people was a blue beam of light. "Back away from her and no one will get hurt." The voice with the blue beam of light called. "Yo it's a Jedi! Run!" One of the voices called and suddenly it was just I and the boy with the blue light.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to feel fear or to feel safe. "Hey it's okay." The voice said. The blue beam retracted into a silver handle. Stunned I stayed still. The boy placed the handle in a holster. "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm a Rebel too." He said holding out his hand. I shook it "I'm Y/N L/N.. I just got initiated as a Rebel." I said nervously as I let go of his hands.

Luke then smiled, "Congradulations." He said kindly. My heart fluttered a little and a small smile tugged at my lips. "I-I probably should get going.." I trail off as I take a step back. My heart was still beating quickly but not because I was scared.

"Hey, why don't I walk you home. So you're safe." Luke offered and I looked into his blue, ocean-like eyes. "S-Sure." I smiled and he grinned.

I shot my eyes open, I tried to swiftly get up but my body was so sluggish. My brain was working faster than my body really could.

I lied in a pure white room. My hands were cuffed together and I looked around. They still hadn't taken my mask off yet. I close my eyes and focus my powers on the Force to send a message to another Sith apprentace. "She's awake." I heard a faint familiar voice.

'Luke' I thought and I opened my eyes as well as looking at the door, moments later it opened. "Welcome, Lady Invictus." A man dressed in a Rebel's command uniform speaks to me. "So much for the welcome part." I scoff I feel a presence other than this commander and I know it's Luke.

"We want to make this easy for you. You give us what you know and we can help you out. Set you free maybe even." The commander says

"You've made a grave mistake." I growl, the commander only scoffs. "I'll give you an hour. And then we want answers." He says as he walks out of the room. I see Luke and he is looking right at me, curiously.

He turns around, he looks around and then he comes and sits on the stool in front of me.

"Who are you?" He asks and I only look at him. "Who do you serve?" He asks and I laugh breathily, yet menacingly.

He sighs and shakes his head. He stands up and leaves. I wanted to say something. I nearly spat out a I know you Luke or a I've missed you Luke. Although I knew that wouldn't do me any good.

I then began to calm my mind. I searched through it. Using the force I sent a message of help to my Sith apprentice.

"They have gotten me. Come and get me."