[4] Unforseen Imposter

Luke's P.O.V

"We haven't heard from Lando yet, Princess Organa." One of the commanding officer's inform Luke and Leia. "And his tracker? The one in his cape, has that led us anywhere?" The officer then nodded. He pulled out his hologram, "We are led to this system, an outer rim system, it seems he's on the planet Crait your highness." Luke watches as Leia studies the hologram. "Thank you Officer." Leia says and he nods and leaves.

"Leia I thought that place was abandoned." Luke said questionably. Leia nodded. "They must have built a new base there without seeing ours." Leia explains and Luke sighs "Leia I'm going." Luke states and Leia furrows her eyebrows at him. "Luke, your not going anywhere, I'll send-" She was cut off by Luke "Leia I have to, we're the only ones that know Crait well enough. I'll take Han and Chewie." Luke says as he stands up.

Leia knows she can't stop him and all she is left to say is, "May the Force be with you Luke."

Your P.O.V

"Tell me, or I will find it myself Clarissian." I threaten as Lando is tied down to a chair. He gulps anxiously and shakes his head. "I will never!" He states and I begin to grow impatient. I the lift my hand to his head and I close my eyes. I use the Force to guide me through his thoughts.

"Lando this is a very dangerous mission." Leia said as Lando, Leia, and Luke were all sitting in one room. "I know your highness, I can handle it."  Leia then proceeded to hand Lando his cape. "Your tracker is in your cape. Wear this as much as possible." Leia said, "We need to know more about what's really going on with the Imperials." Leia continued.

I let my hand down and opened my eyes. Lando gasped for air. "Bring me his cape! Now!" I demanded and a storm trooper rushed out of the room to go and grab it. "Take him to his cell. Put the prision on lock down." I ordered a higher command he nodded and left. Moments later the storm trooper came in with the cape while Lando was being taken away.

Sirens began to go off "Lock down, this is not a drill. Everyone to your stations." I heard many pairs of footsteps running past the door. I closed my eyes and hovered my hand over the cape. When the force told me it was sewn in to the right top I tore open the cape.

I pulled out a small tracker that was blinking a little red light. I immediately crushed it in my palm and growled. Then suddenly the door wooshed open. "M'lady, there has been an unidentified ship that has entered the atmosphere." I cursed under my breath. "Stay on high alert commander, they are here."

I then walked over to a table where I had lied my belt down on. I then picked it up and wrapped it around my waist, buckling it neatly. My lightsaber rested neatly in its holster, I had no need to put my mask on since it had been on the entire time I was here.

"Commander where is the ship now?" I ask as I walk down a hall to the main command center. "The ship became undetected moments after it neared the ground. We lost it ma'am." The Commander said fearfully. "You WHAT?" I practically yelled in his face. I took uneasy breaths, "Evacuate everyone who knows of project Rebuild. Make sure the systems here are wiped clean of the plans." I demanded.

Project Rebuild was the plans of the second Death Star. It hadn't mattered if the plans were wiped here since this was only one of the many places I kept the plans hidden. Just then another officer comes up to me, "Lady Invictus, should we escort Lando Clarissian to another holding facility?" I then think for a moment.

"No. Pepare the solution to execute Lando Clarissian. Protect his holding cell at all costs until he is dead." I command and the officer nods. Another officer comes up to me. "M'lady, we have been breached." I inhale sharply. "Tell your commander to hurry and tell the men creating the solution to hurry." I snap and the officer nods. "Where's the breach?" I ask a Storm Trooper. "This way ma'am." He says and he leads me to a large metal door that hadn't been opened in years because of the boulders blocking it was now seemingly open.

I grumble under my breath. "Search for them!" I yell and the Storm Troopers salute and run away. "Facility has been breached. Enemys' in the base." A robotic siren said over the intercom. I then walked away from the broken open door.

I walked down the halls of the prision facility. I was walking to Lando's cell. 'They must only be here for him. Project Rebuild has been kept top secret so there is no way they are here for the plans.' I thought. As I walked there it was seemingly dead silent. When I got to Lando's cell it was wide open and empty, along with scattered dead Storm Troopers on the ground. I growled "One goddamn job!" I yelled I looked on the ground to find the black solution that was meant for Lando on the ground.

'If this is here where is the tranquilizer? They would be stupid to think that they could put all of this solution in his viens without a tr-' Suddenly I felt an overwhelming feeling to turn around and as I did I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I screamed, when I turned around I saw a large wookie. 'How had I not seen him?'

I grabbed what was stuck in my neck and yanked it out. I grabbed my lightsaber and as I looked at what I had been stuck with I furrowed my eyebrows. "Tranquil-" Before I could finish my sentence I was on the ground as everything went dark.