[10] Risky Return

I opened my eyes to see Luke in front of me. My memories stopped playing and he opened his eyes, his expression had softened. "You did it.. For us?" He asked and I shook my head. "At first it was for us but as I was dragged deeper into these false prophecies it became more for you. I only wanted to see you again Luke. I'm so sorry." I say as I look down.

Luke was silent for a few moments. He then put his warm hand on top on of my cold one. "I understand. Y/N I understand your survival was for me and if that was the only way then I believe you. I believe the light you say is still in you." He says and I look up at him. "I-I hurt so many.. I still am." I say as I let out a sob. Luke hugs me, "You can stop this Y/N, I know you can." Luke says and I look up at him. "There is only one way." I say and he nods as he listens in.

[Location: Rebel hanger]

"How did you steal a shuttle from me?" I asked, not angrily but extremely curiously. "Well, uh, it was lying around so we... Took it?" Luke says and I laugh airly. "Good luck you two." I hear Leia say and I turn around. I nod but I can't stand the guilt I have so I avoid eye contact with her. We walk up the ramp of the shuttle and I hand Luke special imperial uniform, specifically an inferno one.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Luke asks as I power up the shuttle to prepare for take-off. "As long as you stay by my side." I say and we take off. Luke leaves the room and comes back moments later with the imperial inferno squad suit on. "Wow, never would have imagined a turned Luke." I chuckle and he rolls his eyes. "I feel bad wearing this." He says looking at the suit that rested on his body.

"Don't worry, it'll keep you safer." I say and he raises an eyebrow at me. I shrug, "It was made for a friend of mine. Hask." I say and he nods. I talk with Luke awhile longer as we're in lightspeed to get to the Death Star II. "Y/N what will you do after the second Death Star is destroyed?" Luke asks and I shrug. "I may go into hiding, maybe change my identity. Although, not many people know what I look like beneath the mask." I say motioning to my custom made helmet.

Luke nods, "Maybe you can join us again." Luke says and I shake my head. "Even IF they accepted me back I would never be let down by the thousands of rebels I killed either by my hand or by one of my troops." I say and Luke shakes his head. "Well, hardly anyone at the rebel base know's what you look like. Only Han, Leia, Chewie, and I." Luke tries to convice me but I shake my head.

"Luke I can't handle that guilt. I'm sorry." I say and I turn in my chair to look out the front of the shuttle's window. Just then a beeping erupted from the ship and I recognized it. I pulled us out of hyper-space and right in front of us was the nearly completed Death Star II. "Helmets on." I say and I slip on mine, I hear Luke put on his.

"Shuttle 89086 what is the landing code?" I hear a professional voice call from the shuttle's com. "69281." I reply and a moment of silence was given. "L-Lady Invictus? Uh, clear to land ma'am." The voice said and I decended in the hanger of the Death Star II. I land and I then sense a familiar presence. Darth Bane.

I land and once the ramp decends Luke and I walk down it. "Lady Invictus. What happened?" I hear Darth Bane's voice. "Walk with me Bane." I say and Luke follows behind losely as Bane walks beside me. "Iden Versio. Where is she?" I ask and Bane replies quickly. "Her ship, the Corvus ma'am." He says and I look at him.

"Bane, what has she said to you?" I ask and he looks at me. "That you're a traitor to Imperial's, I didn't believe her." He says and I nod my head. "Good of you. Do you know what she did to me?" I ask as I look away and in front of myself once more. "No ma'am, she wouldn't give any explinations as to your disappearence." He replied angrily.