[3] Uninvited Guest

Luke's P.O.V

"Leia I'm telling you! We haven't seen this one before." Luke was explaining to his sister. "Luke, I'm sure someone has somewhere. And how do you know for sure it was a she? Or even human for that matter?" Leia asked him. Luke sighed.

"Leia you have to believe me... I feel like I've seen her before I swear." Luke says and Leia shakes her head. "Luke it's way too risky just to climb aboard a ship of theirs and go hunting for this lady Sith. Listen, we haven't seen any Imperial forces in over a year since the Death Star was destroyed. The galaxy is at peace and we don't need to disrupt it." Leia says responsibly.

Luke only groans in frustraition and then a commanding officer rushes in. "Princess Organa, General Skywalker. We found a location of where Imperials may be harboring at."

Luke and Leia both look at one another simotainiously. "When our transport ship was attacked it was near Bespin, one of our Rebel troops saw TIE-Fighters coming from the planet as back-up." The officer explains as Luke and Leia listen carefully.

"We can't know for sure if there are any there. How do you know for sure?" Leia questions and the Commanding officer then explains, "That's where the shuttle came from as well, along with that.. Sith.." he says, Luke can tell it's haunting him.

"Bring Lando to me." Leia says and Luke looks at her while giving her a questioning look.

Your P.O.V

"Lady Invictus, we have recieved word an unidentified being has landed on Bespin to talk to their leader. This is the hologram of the ship we recieved from one of the workers of the Bespin Palace." One of my Officers explains.

I look at the hologram and scrunch my nose up in disgust. "Lando.." I mutter in anger.

"Prepare my ship. And don't let Lando off of that planet." I order as I walk to my chambers. I grab my fighting belt with my lightsaber's custom made holster, along with a stronger mask.

I pull my hair up into a ponytail and then I press the mask up against my face. I feel the cool metal wrap around my head and comfortably tighten around my head as it seals shut.

I put on my belt as well as putting my lightsaber in it's holster. I leave my chambers and head towards the hanger where my shuttle is set.

When I get there my shuttle's ramp is down and the ship is lit up, meaning it's prepared to leave.

I walk up the ramp and two of my Storm Troopers follow closely behind. When I get on the ramp closes, "To the Bespin Palace." I order and the pilots nod.

I sit down and we then lift off.

[Timeskip: 30 minutes. Location: Bespin Palace.]

I walk silently to the meeting room, where the senate and I spoke about harboring matters. I stand just behind the doorway, I use the force to listen in.

"Senate, listen, the Imperials are dangerous and as a former leader of Bespin I know first hand. Hell, Luke's own father, Darth Vader, cut off his arm and nearly killed him." Lando explains.

"I want you to make the right choice and stay safe with us, you saw how we took down the Death Star, who's to say there may be another?" Lando says and my blood boils.

I know he has no idea of Death Star II, but with him spreading rumors it will get real ugly, real fast.

I walk into the meeting room. "Lando Calrissian." I greet, my mask's deep voice scaring him nearly out of his seat.

"Wh-Who are you?" Lando says standing up. The Senate looks at me almost thankfully.

"You believe you can waddle your way into Bespin, without meeting some sort of confrontation? Why you Lando? Of all people come back to the place you failed." I say keeping my tall stance.

"L-Listen I don't want any trouble.. ma'am?" He says almost as a question. I can see he's slowly reaching for his gun and when he whips it out I whip out my lightsaber, he shoots and I block it, it flies back to the wall behind him.

I use the force to easily take the gun from his fingers. "Detain him." I order. "No no no, wait!" He pleads before he was knocked out. "Senate, I apologize for the inconvinence that was brought here today. Inform me if you recieve any more troubles." I apologize to get on her good side.

"No worries Lady Invictus. I trust your security." She comments and I nod. "Take him to the Imperial Prison. Leave all of his weapons here." I say and my Storm Troopers take him out of the room. "Although.." The Senate begins. I turn around to see her clearly confused. "Is it true? The second Death Star?" The Senate asks.

"Senate you know Lando is full of rumors." I comment, not completely answering her question. Although, she nods as if I had. "Good day Senate." I say, ending the conversation.

I leave the room and I walk to my Shuttle. "I want one of our mechanics down here to turn off any tracking devices on Lando's ship. Take me to the Imperial Prison with Lando, I need to speak with him when he wakes up." I order and my pilots nod.

[Location: Imperial Prision]

I stand in the command room as I look out into deep space from my window. I hear the clacking of shoes and I sense it's one of the gaurds. "Lando Calrissian is awake Lady Invictus." He informs me and I nod and turn around. "I shall go visit him then." I say with an evil grin.

I walk to the holding cells and the gaurd shows me which one is Lando. I enter the cell. "Ma'am he's not d-" the gaurd begins but I cut him off, "Detained, yes I know. I can handle myself." I snap and the gaurd stays quiet.

The cell door slides shut behind me. "Lando Calrissian." I grin evilly, even though he can't see it.

"Who are you?" He asks and I shake my head. "Oh Lando, that is not how this works. I ask the questions." I say looking down at him.

"You'll never get anything out of me." He snaps and I snicker. "What reason did you have to be on Bespin?" I ask and Lando scoffs, "To see how my old home was doing."

I narrow my eyes at him, "Tell me the truth or I will get it myself." I demand and he laughs. "Like I said I was only there-" I cut him off and I leave the cell. "Take him to the search room." I demand and the gaurds nod. I hear them taze him as he is hand cuffed.

"Wh-Where are you taking me?!" He shouts fearfully. I only grin menacingly as I follow close behind.