PROLOGUE

“Please, let me...go."  She cried while pleading without even knowing who she's asking.

I grin. I like how she pleaded for her freedom. Her sobs are very soothing music to my ears while her pleas are like a lullaby trying to make me sleep.

Damn it. I like it how her two fucking robust bulky valleys bounceback as she tried to get away from the chains that were now girded on her both pulses.

I wet my lips as I saw her ripped thighs trying to get away from her nighties. While her legs were spread and chained on both edges of the bed. Her toes curled trying to pull away from the chains.

“Please... Whoever you are. Let me go." She wept but it made me more devious.

“Just like how your name was created. I hope you understand well that you are mine, Sana.” I clenched my jaw while intently gazing at her very perfect face with flamboyance on my eyes.

“S-sino ka? Ba-bakit mo ako kilala?” She seemed distraught while her whole voice was obviously covered with fear.

Am I that fearsome? I didn't do anything to her yet.

I picked up the flurry and reddish lash on the table and went to the bed where she was supinely sprawled.

I let it touched on her neck.

“W-what are you go-going to do?”

“Just wait and you'll feel it." I saw it how she fisted her palms but she can't do anything to it than to accept that dying tickling feeling of the flurry lashing on her neck.

It made my mouth watered seeing her body erroneously bent.

“I want to own you so bad, but I'll do it once my name hitched yours,” I softly whispered into her ear. I can sense how she shuddered.

“Nobody will marry a person like you.”

“Just wait, honey. You will soon marry the man you loathed the most. You can't escape from me.”

“I will give you the world you wanted. I will give you whatever you wanted to have. Just marry me and you will rule the world... Sana.”

I went out to my room...

I grin thinking how sweet I am, but I am a psycho.