wolf's with tired feet

The three of us walked in. Daniel and (y/n) trailed close behind me. Once Daniel spotted a dog in a box next to the cashier all his attention shifted to that dog. (Y/n) went off to explore the store while still keeping an eye on Daniel. 'I really should thank (y/n) for helping me with all this' I thought.

After a while Daniel and (y/n) were playing a claw game trying to win a power bear. I was grabbing us all shot dogs. 'I could eat a hundred of theese' I i thought as my stomach growled. I turned to the side and saw a coffee machine. 'I an WAY too nervous ti drink coffee, wonder if (y/n) would want some' I was about to get a cup when i heard a voice. "Do not drink that coffee, if you like coffee that is" a redhead guy with a beard said. I liked over at him. "..yeah thought so" I awkwardly said. I took a few steps closer and looked at his open computer screen. "..woah" I mumbled out. "I know what you're thinking, what's this creep looking at?" The guy said. "Oh.. no I did-" i was cut off. (Y/n) made her way over to me. "See tgeese people just wanna live their lives...naked" he explained. "Uh..." (y/n) said. "Just dont ask" I whisper to her. "....got it" she replied. "The name's brody" the red head dude replied. "Sean" I said. "I'm (y/n)" the shorter girl said as we introduced ourselves. "I'm what's you call a traveling digital journalist" Brody said. (Y/n) nodded in agreement. "What is a digital traveling journalist exactly?" I asked. "I Wright articles and get paid while traveling" Brody explained. "Sounds like a fun job" (y/n) said smiling a bit. 'She smiled...oh my heart's gonna explode' I fanboyed in my head. "Trust me it is" Brody said. "So you guys traveling with your kid or something?" Brody asked. (Y/n)'s face blushed a bit. I just stood there in shock and felt hear rise to my cheeks. "Uh.. actually that's my brother" I said awkwardly. "And i' m just his bestfriend" (y/n) said. Brody looked at me apologetically. "My bad, it's just you act like a married couple" Brody said chuckling a bit. "What's that suppost to mean?!?" (Y/n) asked flustered. "Nothing, Nothing, just kidding around" Brody said chuckling. "(Y/n) I got a power bear!!!!" Daniel yelled from across the store. "Really!?!" (Y/n) said hurrying over to daniel. Once (y/n) reached daniel Brody looked at me. "Hey sean?" He asked. "Yeah dude?" I replied. "So about that (y/n) girl" he began. 'You mean the most badass little thing in the existence of the world' I rambled in my head. "I'm not saying anything but, if you got feelings for her tell her before someone else does ok kid" Brody said. I nodded taking his advice. Brody wrote something down on a piece of paper and handed it to me. "That's my number call me if you need anything" Brody smiled at me. "I Will, take care man" I said smiling and walking away.

Me Sean and (y/n) sat on a picknick table outside the gas station eating out hot dogs. "Got dog man sure is yummy" I said smiling. I heard (y/n) google at me and Sean look at her while she did. Sean pulled out a nap and I ran over in between Sean and (y/n) to be able to see the map. We were looking for a place to stay in the South when we heard a voice that we didn't know. "Hey kids, you out camping?" A guy with a beard and beer belly asked approaching us. (Y/n) instantly rested hand on my shoulder. "....i don't like this guy" i said holding on to her hand. "Yeah we are" Sean said uncomfortably. "I sure hope you bought all this stuff" the man said getting closer. "I can assure you we did" (y/n) said nervously. I grabbed a hold of sean's hand because I was feeling scared. Sean grabbed my hand tightly. "Why don't we go inside and let's see what you bought" the man said putting a hand on (y/n)'s shoulder. "No, and please don't touch her" Sean said. "Please take your hand off of my shoulder sir" (y/n) asked politely. "Uh... We we have to go" Sean said. Ge grabbed my hand and stood up. (Y/n) stood up but the man pushes her back down. "Nope your going inside" he said turning to us. (Y/n) tried to push his hand off if her shoulder but he tightened his grip, so I also sat down and tried to pry his hand off of her shoulder.

Daniel tried to pry the man's hand off of (y/n)'s shoulder. I stood there anx thought for a second. 'Should we run, tall to him, or should I attack him?' I thought trying to think quickly. "You are very pretty" the man said. I was starting to get angry. "Can you please let go of my shoulder!" (Y/n) said a bit louder. Daniel began to pull harder. "Demanding, I like that in a woman" he said doing a pervy smile. 'Ew.... As much as I wanna beat this guy... We have to avoid confrontation"she said let go of her shoulder" I yelled. "Don't tell at me boy" the man said letting go of (y/n) and turning ti tell at me. Daniel went up to the man only to get slapped. "Daniel!!" (Y/n) scream as she ran to him. The guy oh chef me in the gut and I fell down. "..oww.." i mumble out. I look over to (y/n) who had Daniel in her lap. She gently sat his head down and walked up to the guy. She hit him in the face and he pushed her into the bench and she hit her head pretty well. I tried to get up only to be kicked in the gut again. I opened my eyes one last time to see Daniel stumble and run away as fast as he could That's all I remember before the world went fuzzy and I passed out.