caged wolves

(Warning this chapture contains topics like sexual harrasment. It doesn't go in debt but just in case)
I opened my eyes and saw no sign of Sean or Daniel. My head hurt like a bitch. I heard some muffling from a room in front of me. I slowly get a look at my surroundings. I see a door, some stairs, and a shielf above me. I try to rub my eyes h t my hands are tied behind me. I look doen and see that the first three buttons of my top are undone and my jeans look like someone was trying to unzip them. I remember what happened earlier. Sean got hit, Daniel got slapped and I was pushed and hit my head. I don't even wanna know what that fucking creep did. I hear shuffling from upstairs and I can hear a familiar voice from the vent. "Why did you take me?" The voice I assume is Sean said. I felt a bit of comfort from hearing his voice. "It's not just you I took, your little girlfriend is here too" the gross man said. "Where is she" Sean yelled. "Downstairs" the gross man replied. "(Yy/nn)!!!" Sean yelled. "Shut up" the man yelled. Silence was heard for a few moments. "I'm here sean!!!" I yelled back. "Oh good she's awake" the man said. "(Y/n) did he do anything to you!!" Sean hollered. "Can't tell but I think the perv did" I yelled. I heard silence, then I heard footsteps. Every footstep increased my anxiety but by bit. Soon the door opened and I saw the man. He has blood dropping from his fist. "Did you hurt him!!" I yelled at him. "You don't need to worry your pretty head" he said walking closer and closer.

I woke up after being punched in the face again all I remember was hearing (y/n)'s voice. 'That fucking pervert better not have laid a finger on (y/n)' I angrily say in my mind. "Sean" Daniel's voice calls out. "I'm here, Daniel are you okay?" I say through a vent. "The man chased me into the woods but I think I lost him" Daniel said. "Stop please stop" (y/n)'s voice yelled. "Who was that sean" Daniel asked a bit scared. "...nobody Don't worry about it" I said trying ti calm him down 'I hope that wasn't (y/n)'s voice' I thought to nyself."Daniel did he see you" I asked. "No way" Daniel said. "Hold on i'm gonna get you and (y/n) out of there" Daniel said. I shifted with my restraints a bit. "Daniel I can scoot and get the key's but, I need some kind of tool" I explained. Daniel shifted around a biy "what kind of took sean?"He asked. "Like a screwdriver, or wrench" I said. Daniel shifted some more. "Like this" he handed me a metal file. "Oh Daniel, you rock!" I exclaimed and took the tool. Using tge took I pried the metal bar off the walk and began to shimmy towards the key's. I moved the couch in the process but I reached yhe other side of thw room. Using my foot I reached for the keys. 'Come in...mother f-' I was interrupted in my thought process by the key's falling on the floor. 'Yes!! Score' I thought as I picked up the keys. I quickly scooted over to the vent. "Daniel, use this to open the back door" I said and handed him the key's. "Ok sean" he replied. I heard his little shoes make their way over to the door. "Almost...got...it..Yes!" Daniel said as he opened the door. "Sean!" He exclaimed hugging me. "What happened to your face?" He asked worried. "That dickhead happened" I said. "Where's (y/n)" Daniel asked. "Probably in the basement" I said a bit worried. "Cut these off real quick" I said pulling on my cuffs. "Ok" Daniel liked around found a pocket knife and cut the plastic cuffs off of my hands. "You rock!!" I said happily. Daniel smiled. I stood up and went to look for (y/n).

My anxiety grows worse every doorstep I hear. One after the other, then the other, and the other. This time I pull my knee'd into my chest and bury my face in my knee's. My right hand is restrained to the wall. When I heard tye door open I felt hot tears pkor down my face. "(Y/n)!!" A finylar voice tells in suprise. I lifted my head relieved to see my second favorite Diaz. "Sean" I said happy it's him and not the man. I wanna hug the ducking life out of him but I can't. Sean waste's no time running to my hand and cutting the cuff's off. "Oh, (y/n) what did that basted do to you" he said noticing how messed up my clothes were. "You can probably assume what he did" I said not wanting to talk about it. "WHAT happened to your face" I putting my hand against his warm cheek trying to wipe his blood. "That asshole happened" he replied. Sean helps me up and we rush up the stairs to Daniel. "No let go, sean!!" Daniel's voice called out. We ran into the room was a fast as we could to see Daniel standing in front of a mess of boxes with the man layong on the floor. "What did you do?" Sean asked him. "I-I don't know, I dont know what I did" he panicked. "Daniel it's ok, your going to be ok" I said kneeling down to his level and hugging him. Daniel hugged back. Sean grabbed out bags and hurried out the back door. Sean pulled his hood up over his head since it was pouring down rain, and I pulled the jacket hood over Daniel's head. "There look" Sean said pointing to a car. He ran towards it, and me and Daniel followed him. Sean knocked on the window and I was reliebed to see Brody the nice man from earlier look at us. "Woah what are you doing out here" Brody said worried. "This guy.. from the gas station went fucking crazy, locked ne up in his office, and touched (y/n) I'm the basement" Sean explained. "Say no more I believe you" Brody said opening hos baco car door and getting out. "Get in before he catches us" he said. I helped Daniel get in the back and climbed in next to him shutting the door. Sean sat in the front passenger seat and Brody drive us away.