three wolves and a pup

Once we were in the car driving I kept hearing barking sounds from Daniel every now amd then "bark!" Went the voice. Daniel coughed to cover it up. "What's in that blanket" Sean asked looking Daniel dead in the eye. "Nothing...." Daniel dragged out the word. "Come on i'm not stupid" Sean said. "Ok,ok" Daniel have in unwrapping the blanket to reveal a white puppy with red spots. "Oh god" Daniel said. I just stared at the puppy. "..daniel" I asked. "Yes" he said looking at me. "Where did you get that puppy?" I asked. "...the box" he says. "What box?" Sean chimed in. "Near the cash register, I'm the gas station" Daniel explained. I shook my head and Sean face palmed into the dash board. "But we saved her, we're hero's" Daniel said exited. "..yeah" Sean gave in. "Aren't we heroes (y/n)?" Daniel asked me with his flipping puppy eyes that I can't say no to. "Of course we are" I said smiling and patting his head.

Daniel played with his puppy for a bit. "He needs a name" Daniel said. "Hey, your dog your rules" Sean said going back to talking with Brody. "Hm.... mushroom!" Daniel decides. "Mushroom? That's unique I like it" I said. "Nice one little man" Brody says. "..Yeah I like it" Sean says nodding in approval. Sean and Brody kept talking for a while and I stared out the window thinking about the events that had happened earlier that day. I heard Daniel yawn and he looked at me with tired eyes. I scooted over a bit and daniso laid his head in on my lap.

Sean looked back at me and then looked at daniel. "He always goes straight to sleep in cars" Sean says a small smile on his lips. "You guys should feel free to do also, I wom' t mind" Brody said looking at me in the rear view mirror. "Don't think I can sleep, you go ahead" I said looking at Sean. Sean nodded a bit and shifted in  his chair. After a few minured both of the Diaz brothers were asleep. I couldn't help myself but stare at sean's cute sleeping face. I think Brody noticed because he started talking. "Hey your drooling" Brody joked. I stared at him completely flustered. "R-really?" I ask nervously.  "No, I'm just teasing" brody said smiling. I let out a heavy sigh. "Is it that obvous?" I ask. Brody shook his head in amusement. "You like him?" He asks. "... mabey" I admit. Brody chuckled "Oh you love him" he said laughing. Meanwhile I sat there in the backseat looking like a fresh ripe tomato. 

I stood on a rale looking out at arcadia bay. Daniel was still sleeping on (y/n)'s lap in the car. 'Lucky' I thought. Me and  Brody were talking about my plans for when to tell Daniel about dad. "The next chance I get I'll tell him" I decide. Brody nods. "Now, what are your plans for traveling" Brody asked. "Good question" I started shifting around on my feet. "Out of the country.. fuck it, to mexico" I said. "And I thought I was the crazed traveler" Brody joked. "Now for the last question" Brody said turning to me.  I look at him and listen. "When are you going to ask (y/n) out" he said looking at me. I instantly freeze up. "I don't know Mabey soon?" I say unsure. "Ya know, she was watching you sleep earlier called you cute even" Brody said only lying a tad bit. At this point I was a hot tamalie. Brody chuckled. "Alright I'll get ya to a motel and you can take it from there" Brody said walking to the car. I followed shortly after. Once I got in the car I noticed Daniel was awake holding his sleeping mushroom and (y/n) was cutely sleeping curled in a little tiny ball. 'My heart's gonna explode!!!!!!!' I felt my heart beat go a bit faster.

I sat next to Sean on a little bench In front of the motel watching Daniel play with mushroom. I looked at sean and he had a dorky smile on his face as he watched them play. I was brought out of my day dream by Sean "what are ya looking at" he asked smirking at me. "A handsome diaz" I joked. Sean chuckled. "And what are you staring at" I asked. "A pretty, kind girl that deserves a million hugs" he said. I couldn't help but smile like a huge dork. "Hey (y/n)" sean asked. "Hm?" I hummed in response. "So I've been wondering about this for a long time, and I know this may not be the best time" Sean said rubbing the back of his neck. "Uh m, do you mabey wanna be my...g-girlfriend" Sean said cheeks as red as a firetruck. I was a flustered mess. "Of course I do!" I said with a huge smile. Sean hugged me tightly. "What's this for?" I asked hugging him back. "Everything" he says. I smile even wider and bury my face in his chest feeking warmer. We were interrupted by Brody walking up to us. He gave Sean a big backpack. "Guess this is yours now" he said giving his old ond to Daniel. "As always" Daniel said taking the bag from him. We all chuckled at that. "I didn't forget about you" brody said. He liked looked through his backpack and handed a red bandana to Daniel. "Thid has kept me safe all these years" he said. Daniel held it "what if she wears it like out official guard dog" he said thing the bandana around mushrooms neck. I smiled at daniel. "That's really cool" I said patting his head. "And (y/n)" Brody said looking at me. "Yes?" I asked. "This is very special to me amd I want you to have it" he said handing me a neckless with  (f/c) jewls" "...pretty" I mumbled out amazed by how beautiful the piece of jewelry is. "Thanks brody" I said smiling at him. "Oh, no need for thanks" he said. We all said out goodbye's and each gave Brody a hug hoping to see him again and we head into the motel.