super pup

(Can we just appreciate this video plz )

"Sean (y/n), am I a monster?" Daniel asked. "No why would you ask that" I say somewhat shocked. "Nothings wrong with you" Sean said looking at him.  We were sitting on a bus. Daniel sat next to the window I sat in the middle and Sean sat next to me near the isle. "Well, what do we do now?" Daniel asked staring out the window. "Well" Sean said looking at us. "I was thinking mabey we go to Puerto lobos" Sean said. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "That's where dad grew up, he always talks about how he has that PLOT of land there" Sean said. Daniel picked my arm up and placed it around him. I smiled warmly at him in response. The bus was almost empty. There was a small family sitting in the very front of the bus but besides that, it was just us. Two wolves and a fox.

"Can you tell me a story, like he did" dAniel said leaning against me. I looked at sean too tired to come up with anything. "Alright I will" Sean said pulling me and Daniel a bit closer. "Once upon a time, in a wil, wild world there were three wolves and a fox" Sean started. "There was a papa wolf" Sean started looking at me to continue. "A handsome big wolf, and a brave little wolf" I said looking at sean then Daniel. "And a beautiful fox that was a part of the pack" Sean finished. "One day the papa wolf was killed by a mean hunter" Sean continued. "And his annoying chuwawa" I added representing the dickhead that started all this. "The two wolves and a fox were forsed to leave their territory and find a new one" Sean continued. "The wolves and fox searched amd searched, meeting a friend along the way" I added smliking while thinking of how kind Brody was. "A cool honey badger, that showed the wolves and fox a nice cave to stay in for the night" Sean continued.

Mushroom was sound asleep on Daniel's lap and Daniel was asleep leaning on me. "Hey sean" I asked. "Yes (y/n)" he said looking at me. "Do you think we'll be safer in puerto lobos?" I asked leaning into him. "Hard to tell" he said leaning his head on top of mine. "I mean, can we ever go back?" I questioned. Sean stayed silent but I could tell he understood what I was talking about. "I don't know what will happen but I just don't want anything to happen to you or daniel.. or mushroom" I said both of us smiling at the last part. "It's jusy Daniel didn't even know what he was doing and now he's on the run without his dad all because of dick head and I-" Sean shushed me. "Shhh, (y/n) You don't have to worry ok" he said trying to calm my nerve's. "Just relax and try to sleep for now" he said kissing the top of my head. I decided to listen to him for once. I held Daniel and mushroom a bit tighter and slowly fell asleep.

Dear Sean

I'm a better weighted then speaker, that's why i'm wrighting this whole you Daniel and (y/n) are asleep.
I am deeply sorry that I can't take you further. However there is a reason to it. As dysfunctional as it can be family, is family. When we met I was on my way to Utah where my mother is currently losing her battle to cancer, and I have to be there.

You will find a few dollars in the backpack. It's all I have on me but you need it more then I do.

You're goal is good and you need to follow your instinct, but please be careful and protect your little broter no matter what. You'll see when you and (y/n) tell him the truth about Seattle that sharing the same pain will make you all stronger together, eventually.

Once in Mexico keep a low profile until you meet people you can truly rely on. In any case, I think you'll be safer there then you are here. A dead cop, in the current state of things, can not be a good way to start negotiations.

I wish I could've met you three under better circumstances but i'm glad I could help you the best way I could.

Take care
-Brody

Ps. Hit me up when your safe :)

Episode 1 roads complete