Settling in

Beaver Creek origin one week later

I woke up with daniel hugging my arm and sean curled up around me. I silently chuckled at the warmth and being cuddles by the two wolves I loved most. I glanced around the room noticing the soft light from the window. I gently slid out from in between the boys as usual. I crawled off the bed and grabbed some of my own cloths walking out the door and into the bathroom. I grabbed a rag and layed it under the foset it before pressing the warm and damp cloth to my skin. I gave my face a soft scrub before glancing up at the mirror. "man... how did we live without hot water" I thought before changing clothes and looking around for a hairbrush. "(y/n)?" I heard a voice call out. I turned around to see a tired daniel rubbing his eyes. I softly chuckled "yes daniel?" I replied. He walked up and clung to my side. "How are you always up so early?" He questioned. I rested my hand over his back. "My little secret"I joked earning a laugh. I continued brushing my hair while daniel got dressed and washed his face. Daniel then grabbed my arm and nearly dragged me downstairs with him.

We walked down the stairs to be greeted by claire. "Why if it isn't the early bird's, good morning" Claire said smiling. Daniel hurried down the stairs as I was close behind him. "Morning grandma" Daniel said hugging Claire. "Good morning Daniel" She said patting his head before he ran off to the table. She turned to me and smiled. "And good morning to you too (Y/N)" She said. "Morning, did you sleep well?" I asked starting a conversation. "I slept just fine, and you" She continued as we walked to the kitchen. "Same here... That bed is like the worlds softest cloud" I explained before we both softly chuckled. Claire and I continued talking and cooking while Daniel and steven went off to go play with trains.

"Finally your awake" I heard Daniel faintly say up the stairs. I smiled softly already knowing who it was.
I sat out some plates on the smaller table in the kitchen before feeling something wrap itself around me. "Good morning sleepy head" I said looking back at Sean who still seemed tired. "Morning early bird" he said. I jokingly rolled my eyes and continued setting the table with a little Diaz attached to me. "Daniel come eat breakfast! Your brothers ready!". Claire yelled after the little munchkin as he ran down the stairs into a seat. I chuckled at this and helped Claire pit pancakes and eggs on our plates. "Did we make enough?" She questioned. "Im sure we made plenty" I reassured her before sitting down nest to Sean and began eating. "Your food is the best" Daniel said already three fourths done with his food. Claire shook her head and chuckled turning to the sink to clean some pans. I finished my food right before sean did. I was about to get up and grab our plates but Daniel used his powers to float our dishes altogether. "Dude... what are you doing" Sean whisper yelled. "Daniel you can't-" "What's going on back there?" Claire interrupted my scold because of the racket the dishes made as Daniel sat them down. "Uh.. nothing!" Sean said handing her our dishes. Claire just gave a confused look before continuing to wash the dishes.

I sat in the chair sketching out some drawings of daniel and Superwolf. As I Sketch I notice sean sit in the living room while talking to claire. "Don't draw me like this sean, Im a mess!" I hear claire exclaim. I couldn't help but chuckle. After I finished inking my sketch I heard Daniel moving towards the door. I close my book AMD get up from my chair. "Woah, look at all these decorations." Sean said. "That so cool!" Daniel said. I walked over and picked up some of Daniels toys setting them in a basket. "Im gonna go get the key to the shed okay?" sean said to me. I nodded as he walked up the stairs. "You really had old ugly hair"Daniel said laughing at some of Claire's old pictures. "Daniel!" Claire said as I smack the back of his head. "Haha ow!" He said. We all share a chuckle. "I'm gonna go help sean" I said walking up the stairs. "I-i really don't know what to think... He needs a doctor or... Something" I heard steven say. "But then I'd never see him again." Sean said. "Yeah I get that." Steven continued. "He needs you and Y/n... More then anything else" Steven said. "Let's keep this between us, Claire has a lot of beliefs and she wouldn't understand"
I mentally agreed with what he said. "She adores daniel and just wants you all to be Safe and happy." Steven finished. I backed away from the door not wanting to listen to their Entire conversation. I turned into the room we share and grab our gloves and head down the stairs.

I throw our gloves on top of our coats before sitting next to daniel. "Hey Y/n, do you know how to work a washing machine?" Claire asked. "Since I was about 5" I answered. "Of course" She said shaking her head with a smile. "Can you throw in the load from the bathroom and start the washer" She instructed. "Yes, and let me guess, tidy up our rooms?" I jokingly asked. "Spot on!" she chuckled as I slowly laughed along. She soon went out and I walked up towards daniel.

"Hey kiddo." I greeted him. "Hi (Y/n)" He replied. "Can you and Sean go clean the room and I'll get the laundry?" I asked bending down to his level. His shoulders sank as he pouted slightly. "Okay." He agreed and slumped off. I chuckled and quickly walked up the stairs heading for the bathroom.