FIVE

"So, how is it going so far?" The queen asked. V looked over at Seokjin, who was having a nap and making the most of his free Saturday.

"Well... He's smiling." The queen sighed.

"What does the machine say?" V looked down at the little machine he'd been given which scanned Seokjin's mood levels. V slumped his shoulders.

"No change." The queen huffed, while V tapped the screen, wondering if it was broken.

"I knew I should've sent Jimin. But he's busy on a different task." V pouted, feeling pretty useless.

"He's waking Sleepy Beauty, isn't he?"

"Yes, and he's having more luck than you. Though even he's having difficulties." There as muttering in the background. "I have to go."

"Okay, bye~" V said cheerfully, but the queen had already hung up. V sighed and looked over at Seokjin, wondering how he could make him happy.

-

Yoongi swatted at the stupid thing flying around his head.

"Wake up!" The little fairy yelled, tugging at Yoongi's hair.

"Go away, you jamless idiot." Yoongi muttered, rolling over. "Let me enjoy my Sunday."

"You can't enjoy it when you're sleeping!" The fairy exclaimed, trying to pull Yoongi's doona off him.

The reason Yoongi had been so calm about V was because he had to deal with his own fairy every day.

"Yes I can, now leave me alone!" The fairy pouted, falling down on to Yoongi's face. "Jimin! Get off, you ugly fairy!"

"You're ugly." Jimin retorted, poking his tongue out. Yoongi sat up in a huff, making Jimin fall from his face.

"I swear to God, if you don't leave me alone, I will squish you like the pest that you are." Yoongi threatened. "And trust me, I will go out and buy a fly swatter."

-

V watched as Seokjin spoke on the phone, his little machine beeping as Seokjin's stress levels increased.

"No, Mum, I just-" Seokjin sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "Mum! Yoongi deserved it more than me."

V's head followed Seokjin as he paced the living room. He pulled a frustrated face as his mother obviously didn't listen to him.

"I didn't want it!" Seokjin shook his head, rubbing his temple. "I don't even like my job." There was silence. "Nothing. I said nothing."

V's machine was beeping a lot as Seokjin's stress levels continued to increase and his happiness dropped. He hung up the phone, chucking it on the couch as he slowly sat down. He placed his face in his hands, exhaling a long burst of air.

V quietly crawled over to Seokjin and placed a small hand on his thigh. Seokjin looked down at him, and V smiled.

"Are you alright?" He asked, and Seokjin laughed, though he still didn't sound very happy.

"I just..." Seokjin shook his head. "I'm fine, don't worry your little head over me." Seokjin gently pat V's head with his finger. V smiled and rubbed his head against, pushing against it like a dog.

Seokjin chuckled, and V was pleased to hear a bit of the happiness had returned to it. He held up his hands, wanting to be picked up.

"Why don't you just fly, you've got wings." Seokjin said as he lifted V on to his palm.

"My wings don't work well." V explained, sitting down. "They move, but they're not very strong. All the other fairies can fly..." He sighed and pouted. "I'm not a good fairy."

"That's not true, I think you make a good fairy." V shook his head.

"All the other fairies can fly better and their magic is stronger and they can make people happier quicker. Jimin has had twenty missions. Twenty!" V's eyes widened as he waved his arms around. "And I've only had one!"

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I wouldn't want any other fairy." V frowned slightly at Seokjin.

"Really?" Seokjin smiled, nodding his head.

"Yes, really." Slowly, V's usual smile returned.

"Yay! I'm good at something!" V fell back on Seokjin's hand, lying down. He closed his eyes, smiling widely. "I'm not a bad fairy..."

-

-

-