FIFTEEN

One year later...

"Hey, after this, do you want to go out somewhere?" Seokjin raised an eyebrow as he looked at Junghee's friend through the mirror.

"I, uh... I'm in a relationship." Yoongi replied, his cheeks turning the faintest shade of pink. Seokjin smirked as he returned his attention to his reflection.

Knew it.

"Oh, well that's a shame then..." The woman shrugged and then went of to go harass one of Seokjin's few other friends. Probably Namjoon.

"And that... Is why I hate women." Yoongi scrunched his nose up in distaste. "I can't believe you're marrying one."

"Neither." Seokjin sighed. He hadn't ever planned on proposing, but his mum had pushed him so Junghee didn't leave him. Yoongi pat his shoulder sympathetically.

"We'll get drunk later... With Namjoon." Yoongi then looked down at his watch. "I have to go check something. I'll be back later."

"Bye." Yoongi walked off and Seokjin went back to putting his suit on.

"Are you happy, Jinnie?" Seokjin turned around at the sound of a certain fairy's voice.

"V! You came back!" Seokjin hesitated when he saw V. "And you're human sized. How?"

V smiled and pulled down the collar of his shirt, revealing a ladybug choker necklace like thing.

"Jimin made it. It enhances my magic powers a bit." V smiled a bit more. Seokjin stared at V, biting his lip slightly.

When V had been dressed as a fairy, he'd looked slightly strange but cute at the same time. Now, V was dressed in human clothes, and he looked incredibly good looking. Seokjin was having difficulties controlling the urges to kiss V.

"Anyway, are you happy?" V repeated, looking seriously at Seokjin. "All I need to hear is if you're happy or not."

Seokjin smiled and nodded, not wanting V to worry about him. Although he wasn't happy, there was nothing he could do to change that.

"I am." V smiled again and nodded.

"Good." V slowly hugged Seokjin, letting his smile drop when he knew Seokjin couldn't see him. Seokjin did the same. "Goodbye, Jinnie."

V went to walk away, but Seokjin grabbed his wrist and pulled him close again. Their bodies slammed into each other and their lips connected.

Seokjin was getting married in a couple of minutes, and there he was, kissing a fairy.

He pulled away, their forehead resting together as they stared at each other.

"Goodbye, V. Have a good fairy life."

"And you have a good one with your wife... She's very lucky." V slowly turned and walked out, while Seokjin returned to preparing himself for the wedding, trying to calm himself.

As V walked out, his clothes slowly changed back into his fairy dress. He sighed, staring down at the ground as he tried to figure out what was going on inside of him.

There was the sound of someone running and V looked up. J-Hope ran into him, looking incredibly panicked and guilty.

"V..." J-Hope grabbed V's arms. "I'm sorry."

-

"And do you, Kim Seokjin, take-"

"STOP!" All heads turned to look at the strange boy that had just run into the room. He stood, panting as he stared at Seokjin. "Jinnie, don't say 'I do'!"

"Why not?" Seokjin looked at -- and then back at V, who was running up the aisle now. J-Hope slowly walked through the door, unnoticed by almost everyone.

"Because Junghee is Jungkook!" V exclaimed, standing in the middle of the aisle. All eyes turned to Junghee and then back to V.

"What?" Seokjin frowned, looking at Junghee again. "What do you mean?"

"Kim Seokjin, what is the-" Seokjin's mother froze in mid-sentence as J-Hope clicked his fingers, drawing attention to himself.

"Keep going, they're all frozen." He said, waving his hand to continue.

"J-Hope told me everything." V said. "Jungkook disguised himself as a girl so he could win you over. If you say 'I do', you'll give him your soul forever."

"What?" Seokjin was only barely following.

"There's magic here." V explained, gesturing around him. "When you say 'I do', you basically give yourself to him for all eternity. He's tricking you."

"SHUT UP!" Jungkook screamed, his disguise slowly melting away. "Don't you see, Seokjin is mine! You don't deserve him, you're nothing but a pathetic, little, insignificant fairy."

Jungkook grabbed Seokjin's wrist, pulling him to his side.

"Seokjin is my princess! So just go back to that little mushroom you call home." Seokjin pulled his arm free, taking Jungkook by surprise, and ran to V.

"V!" Seokjin exclaimed when he reached V. "I'm sorry I left you alone while hanging out with Junghee- no, Jungkook- , and for lying to you and for not realising that the one thing I needed to make me happy was right in front of me this whole time."

"Ice cream?" V asked innocently, making Seokjin chuckle.

"No, silly, you." Seokjin kissed V for the second time that day. J-Hope smiled, though he felt sad that he'd probably just lost his best friend.

A slow clapping filled the air as the two broke away from the kiss. They all looked to Jungkook, who was staring coldly down at them.

"Oh, how very touching." He said, rolling his eyes. "But I really think you're forgetting who the queen fairy is here."

Jungkook's hand shot out and V cried out in pain, slowly collapsing to his knees. Seokjin looked down in alarm, trying to figure out what was happening. J-Hope, being a fairy, knew exactly what was happening and retaliated. He shot a burst of magic at Jungkook, glowing white as it flew across the room.

There was a tearing sound, a burst of light and a scream.

Seokjin covered his eyes, blinded by the light, as did J-Hope. V screamed, his body contorting in pain.

Once the light dulled, J-Hope rushed to where V was lying. He sighed when he saw V's torn wing.

"Sleep." He closed V's eyes, the scream stopping. Seokjin looked at J-Hope, tears pricking his eyes.

"Will he be alright?" J-Hope shrugged and stood up, walking over to where Jungkook lay.

He nudged Jungkook with his foot, trying to figure out if he was alive or not.

Deciding he was either dead or unconscious, J-Hope turned around to go check on V.

Only to have a hand lash out and grab his arm.

-

-

-