THIRTEEN

Seokjin's mum smiled happily as Seokjin told her the good news. Well, good news for her, Seokjin didn't really care that much.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you!" His mum said, pulling him in for a hug. She must've been happy, because Seokjin rarely received hugs from her.

"Well done on getting that promotion, son, we're proud of you." His dad said, patting his shoulder. His mother nodded in agreement.

"Thanks." Seokjin smiled, though the smile was forced. Seokjin couldn't care less about the promotion.

Seokjin hated his job, didn't love his girlfriend like he'd claimed numerous times and was neglecting the little fairy at home, who was the only good thing in his life at that moment. Even Yoongi was too busy dealing with things he refused to talk about.

Seokjin sighed, on the inside, wishing he could just run away and live in Mario Land.

-

"Jinnie!" V called out excitedly when Seokjin came home. Seokjin frowned, unable to see V like he normally could when he came home.

"V? Where are you?" He took his shoes and coat off and began looking around the place for V.

"Up here." Seokjin looked up and jumped when he saw V sitting at the very top of the bookshelf.

"How did you get up there?" V smiled widely, suddenly remembering something he should be excited about and almost fell off.

"I flew!" V was bouncing excitedly, and Seokjin was extremely worried he'd slip. "But I only just made it and I was really tired after so I had a nap and then you came home."

"You flew up?" V nodded.

"My wings are getting better, aren't they?" Seokjin nodded, smiling proudly at V. "But... Now I'm stuck."

"Hang on, I'll get you down." Seokjin walked off to get a chair and then placed it in front of the bookshelf. He climbed up on to it, letting V climb on to his hand.

"Are you happy?" V asked, looking up at Seokjin as he carefully climbed back off the chair.

"Yeah." Seokjin smiled at V, just to prove it.

"But are you in a good mood happy or are you happy happy?" Seokjin thought about it for a few seconds.

"I think I'm almost happy happy." He said, even though he was a long way off happy happy. But that wasn't going to be solved any time soon, and he didn't want V to lose his wings, so it was best just to lie.

"That's good..." Though V didn't look like it was good. He sighed, pouting. He then shook his head and his smile returned. "The queen will be happy."

"That's good... I suppose." Seokjin frowned. "Is Jungkook a nice person, because he doesn't seem very nice..."

"Jungkook is nice most of the time... He's nice to the people he likes." V shrugged. "He looks after all his people."

"Taking someone's wings is looking after them?" V nodded, making Seokjin raise an eyebrow at him.

"It's for the safety of the people." V said, sounding as though he was reciting something. "Taking of a fairy's wings is only done when the fairy shows he or her doesn't have the capabilities to be one."

"So what do you become if you're not a fairy? What are you when you lose your wings?"

"Dead." V's face was completely blank as he said that, while Seokjin's eyes widened in shock.

"What?? Then why would you take them?"

"Because they aren't a good fairy." V shrugged. "Fairies are easily replaced so it doesn't matter if one of us is killed. Plus, we need to do our job to survive so if we can't do our job there's no point we continue living."

"B-But..." Seokjin shook his head, unable to comprehend the fairy logic. He sighed, giving up even trying. "Let's just go watch TV..."

"Yay! I love TV!" Now, Seokjin was definitely not going to let V fail this task. There was no way he was going to let this little fairy die.

He'd fight Jungkook if he had to.

-

-

-