TWELVE

"Go away, your kind aren't wanted here." Seokjin's mum said when she answered the door, staring coldly down at her son.

"Wait, Mum-" Seokjin stuck his foot in the door to stop it from slamming. "I came here to introduce my girlfriend."

Seokjin's mum opened the door slowly, frowning suspiciously.

"Girlfriend?" Seokjin nodded and stepped aside, revealing Junghee.

"This is my boss - you remember Mr. Jeon? - yeah, well this is his daughter, Junghee." Seokjin's mother smiled, shaking Junghee's hand.

"It's good to see my son has finally found himself a girlfriend." She said, making Seokjin smile at the words 'my son'. "Come in, your father will want to meet you too."

Despite Seokjin's father's smiles when he met Junghee, Seokjin couldn't help but notice the sadness that appeared in his eyes and feel guilty.

He quickly suppressed this guilt and continued to smile, thankful he was once again part of them family.

-

V frowned as his machine spike briefly, dropped and then returned to normal. What was going on with Seokjin's emotions.

He sighed, wishing Seokjin hadn't gone to go see his parents with his girlfriend, both of whom seemed to be doing nothing to help Seokjin's mood.

He wanted to hit the girl for trying to steal Seokjin away from Jungkook... And maybe himself.

V quickly shook his head, getting rid of those thoughts. It was unhealthy for him to think that.

It would only end in his sadness.

V sighed and rolled over, wondering how Jimin was doing.

-

Jimin sat on the pillow next to Yoongi's head, poking his cheek. Yoongi frowned, not bothering to open his eyes.

"Leave me alone." He muttered. Jimin poked him again. Yoongi slowly opened his eyes and looked at Jimin. "What?"

"I'm bored. Play with me." Jimin whined, pouting as he looked at Yoongi. Yoongi sighed, closing his eyes again.

"Play with yourself."

"B-But... It's not as fun as when you play with me." Yoongi sighed again and rolled over.

"Don't care, leave me alone." Jimin huffed and grew to human-size, lying down next to Yoongi. "I said leave me alone." Yoongi said when Jimin wrapped his arms around him.

"If you won't play with me, I won't leave you alone." Yoongi sighed and just lay there, not having the energy to argue.

"Whatever." Jimin smiled and continued to spoon Yoongi, even though he was kind of doing the opposite of what he was supposed to do. He didn't care that much, it was fun just lying there.

-

"Bye, Oppa!" Junghee said as she kissed Seokjin and went off to where she worked. Yoongi and Namjoon frowned as they peered around the corner.

Another head poked around and joined the two.

"What are we looking at?" Jimin asked, looking at where Seokjin stood.

"The person who supposedly is not attracted to the opposite sex and was just kissed by one." Yoongi replied, quickly hiding back behind the corner as Seokjin started walking their way. Namjoon and Jimin followed.

"I didn't know Seokjin had a girlfriend..." Namjoon sighed sadly. Yoongi pat his shoulder sympathetically.

"Neither did I..."

"What're you guys doing?" Seokjin asked, staring at the three that were huddled together. Yoongi spun around and smiled.

"Ah, hyung... We were just wondering..." Yoongi walked up to Seokjin and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "When did you get a girlfriend?"

"A couple of days ago. Why?" Yoongi smiled.

"Just wondering." He moved away from Seokjin. "I thought you were gay."

"I am." Yoongi frowned.

"Then is that a boy in disguise?" Seokjin shook his head. "Then why are you dating her?"

"I like her." Yoongi stared at Seokjin until he caved, unable to lie to his friend. "Okay, so maybe I don't like her a lot. But, you know, maybe she'll grow on me."

"This is because of your mum, isn't it." Seokjin sighed, nodding as he stared at the ground.

"I just.. I just can't stand having her hate me. I'm sorry." Yoongi sighed and pulled Seokjin in for a hug. Jimin then followed, making Namjoon join in the group hug.

"I may hate it, but if it's what you want to do, then okay." Yoongi said quietly.

"Thank you..."

-

Seokjin woke to yelling and a foot impacting with his face. He frowned and opened his eyes, only to have V roll over and latch on to his face.

"V!" Seokjin said, trying to wake him up. "V, get off!"

V didn't get up and dug his nails into Seokjin's face. Seokjin, as much as he was annoyed at the pain he was experiencing, was also worried about V.

"V..." Seokjin tried to gently pull V from his face, and ended up scratching himself. "V, wake up."

V's eyes shot open and he looked at Seokjin, his eyes welling up with tears. He clung to Seokjin's face again, except this time he was hugging it.

"I had a nightmare, and there was this monster, and she ate you." V said, sniffling. "And then she tried to eat me but I kicked and scratched but she grabbed me anyway."

"It's okay, it's just a bad dream. It wasn't real." Seokjin tried to calm V, who had let go of his face and was now lying his face first on the pillow.

Seokjin gently stroked V's back with a finger, feeling the fairy slowly relax.

"It's okay, V." Seokjin said softly. "No monster will ever eat me."

"Really?" V looked up at Seokjin, who shook his head and smiled.

"Nope, because I'm too sparkly for them. I'd probably be really sugary and give them cavities."

-

-

-