FOURTEEN

"Ah ha!" V cried triumphantly, holding his wand up in the air. He'd lost it recently, but now he had it.

V had also lost his little machine, but he'd stopped using it because it was faulty. Or at least, he thought it was.

Seokjin said he was happier, but the machine said he was actually sadder. V trusted Seokjin and also didn't want to believe he was failing as a fairy.

V waved his wand and bubbles starting floating around the room. V giggled as one popped on his nose, scrunching it up.

He smiled widely, making more bubbles appear.

V jumped up and the bubbles disappeared when he heard the door open and close. He sat there, staring as he waited for Seokjin to appear.

Instead, he saw Yoongi.

"I swear to God, I am going to kill that fairy..." Yoongi muttered to himself, rubbing his temple. He looked up briefly and saw V staring at him. "Oh, hey, Ugly Number Two, Seokjin hyung will be here soon."

"What're you doing here?" V asked, watching as Yoongi walked up to Seokjin's bookshelf and grabbed a book from it.

"I need this..." Yoongi sighed, holding up a cookbook. "That damn fairy is too demanding and wants me to cook for him." He pulled a face.

"Jimin likes meat. A lot." V said, playing with his shoes. "He'll love you forever if you make it."

"That's good to know... I suppose." Yoongi shrugged. "I should go before he destroys my house again. Bye."

"Byee~~" V waved cheerfully as Yoongi left, waving his wand and the bubbles coming back.

When Seokjin came home, he snuck in, wanting to surprise V. He crept into the lounge room and smiled when he saw V playing with bubbles.

"V~ Look what I bought~" Seokjin sung, walking over and sitting next to V.

"What?" V looked up at Seokjin excitedly, who pulled a remote control helicopter from behind his back.

"I figured, until you can fly by yourself, we can fly around on this." V's smile grew as he jumped up and down. "You'll be the coolest fairy ever."

"Really?" Seokjin nodded, placing the helicopter on the coffee table and helping V get on it.

"Ready?" V gave Seokjin a thumbs up once he was secure on the helicopter. Slowly, Seokjin turned it on, letting it fly up.

V let out a squeal of happiness as he flew around the room, constantly yelling at Seokjin to look at him fly. Seokjin laughed, flying V around the room.

"I don't need wings to fly, Jinnie! Look how high I am!" V exclaimed, his grin growing as wide as it can go. He looked down at Seokjin, who was smiling too. "This is awesome!"

Once he was back on the ground, V hugged Seokjin. He squeezed the human as tightly as he could with his small arms, still smiling widely.

"Thank you, Jinnie." Seokjin picked up V, who then kissed his cheek. "I love you."

Seokjin's cheek turned pink and he had to remind himself V was just like a child. He then smiled back at V.

"I love you too, V. Thank you for making me happy."

-

~TIME SKIP~

"Can you believe it's already been a month?" Junghee said as she and Seokjin sat at a cafe, celebrating their one-month anniversary together.

"I know... Pretty impressive." Seokjin took a sip of his hot chocolate, which he'd started drinking instead of coffee since meeting V. He'd started drinking hot chocolate because he'd always been worried V might accidentally drink some of his coffee, and no one wanted a caffeinated V.

"I mean, it's just flown by so fast." Junghee smiled widely, looking genuinely happy. "I really like you, Oppa."

"Me too." Seokjin attempted to return the smile. "Oh... You got some.. Hang on, let me." Seokjin reached across the table and gently wiped away the foam from the milk that had accumulated on Junghee's lip.

Both people's cheeks turned pink and Junghee slowly leant in, kissing Seokjin. Seokjin, of course, kissed back, not wanting to lose all his hard work.

"I love you, oppa." Junghee said when Seokjin pulled away after what he deemed a suitable time. He smiled at her.

"Me too."

-

"V?" Seokjin called out when he got back from the date. "V? Are you here..."

Seokjin trailed off when he saw a small, ladybug-patterned note sitting on his coffee table. He picked it up, sitting down on the couch.

Dear Jinnie ♥︎

Today I decided you definitely happy and have gone home. I'm sorry I didn't wait till you got home but goodbyes are always sad in the movies and I didn't want you to be sad.

I hope you and your girlfriend are happy forever and you grow up and have baby Jinnies (name one Taehyung because that's a cool name).

Please don't ever be sad, and if you are, make sure you eat plenty of ice cream because that will always be there for you.

Love,
V

Seokjin sighed as he read the letter, realising V had gone home. He felt sad, and incredibly lonely.

Seokjin carefully folded up the letter and placed it into his pocket. Seokjin then got up, deciding it would be a good idea to do what V said and go eat some ice cream.

He needed it.

-

-

-