SIXTEEN

A hand latched out and grabbed J-Hope's ankle, pulling him to the ground. J-Hope turned around and was ready to shoot at Jungkook, but was shot at first.

Jungkook slowly crawled up, a large gash on his forehead bleeding down his face. J-Hope kicked at him, but achieved nothing.

"Seokjin is mine!" He rasped, glaring at J-Hope. "You traitor, I trusted you."

"I'm sorry, but watching V get all depressed was really starting to irritate me." J-Hope responded. Down in the aisle, Seokjin cradled V, being careful of his broken wings. "Plus, I just feel... V and Seokjin make a much cuter couple. Birds and princesses don't really mix."

"Are you calling me ugly?" J-Hope smirked.

"No, I'm just calling you a seagull. You rat with wings." He shot at Jungkook again, this time hitting him in the shoulder. Jungkook went flying back into the decorations at the front.

J-Hope turned around briefly to look at V and Seokjin before grabbing his small phone.

"Yeah?" Jimin asked, panting slightly.

"I need backup." J-Hope frowned, listening to Jimin's pants. "What're you doing?"

"Excercise. These abs don't make themselves. Where are you?" J-Hope shook his head, trying to cleanse his mind.

"Wherever Seokjin is having his wedding. Yoongi should know." J-Hope watched as Jungkook crawled out from the decorations, his wedding dress in tatters.

"Yoongi, where is Seokjin's wedding at?" Jimin asked and J-Hope faintly heard a 'down that corridor' in response. "I'll be right there."

"Thanks." J-Hope hung up and stood back up, cracking his neck as he watched Jungkook.

Jungkook shot a ball of magic at J-Hope, hitting him in the shoulder. J-Hope stumbled, clutching his shoulder. When he looked down at his hand, he saw black blood where red blood should've been. He glared at Jungkook.

"You bastard." He spat, making Jungkook chuckle. The magic coursed through his veins, paralysing him. He watched as Jungkook slowly walked up to him.

Jungkook's finger trailed J-Hope's jawline as he walked around him in a circle.

"It's quite simple..." He said, smiling. "If I can't have Seokjin, no one can."

J-Hope fought the paralysis and won, tackling Jungkook to the ground. Seokjin looked up at the two in alarm.

"Seokjin!" J-Hope yelled out as he struggled with Jungkook. "Take V and get out of here, Jimin'll be here soon and he should be able to help V." Seokjin hesitated, watching J-Hope. "Go! Now!"

Seokjin carefully picked V up and quickly ran out of the room, glancing over his shoulder one last time at J-Hope. A ball of light was growing in his hand as he glared down at Jungkook.

Jimin rushed up to the pair, followed by a half-asleep Yoongi. Yoongi wasn't at the wedding because he refused to go see Seokjin get married to 'some stupid girl who you don't even love'.

"Where's J-Hope?" Jimin asked, staring at the two worriedly.

"In there." Seokjin pointed at the door they'd just came from. "Jimin... J-Hope said you might be able to help V."

"What's wrong?" Seokjin bit his lip, looking down at V.

"Jungkook tried to tear his wings off, I think, but he didn't quite finish." Seokjin gently placed V on the ground and rolled him over, revealing the tattered wings. A sparkly liquid was slowly seeping from the many rips and cuts in them.

Jimin crouched down next to V and gingerly touched the wings.

"Do you know how much of this has come out?" Jimin asked, gesturing at the sparkly liquid. Seokjin shook his head. "If he hasn't lost too much, we may be able to save him."

There was a loud explosion from inside the room, followed by a call for Jimin.

"I'd better go see what he wants." Jimin said, getting up and running inside the room. He cursed as soon as he saw the state the room and J-Hope were in.

"See, this is why I hate women. You never know when they're secretly a psychotic fairy queen." Yoongi joked, crouching in front of Seokjin. A small smile twitched at the corner of Seokjin's mouth.

Silence then fell over them as Seokjin watched V, willing him to be alright. Inside the room, it sounded like there was a lot of scolding happening.

Eventually J-Hope and Jimin emerged, Jimin looking frustrated and J-Hope smiling while covering his eye with his hand. Blood trickled down underneath his hand.

"Don't worry, nothing fatal." He said when he noticed Seokjin's concerned look. "Oh, and everyone's memories have been wiped. As far as anyone knows, Junghee never existed and all this time you've been dating V."

"Uh, Seokjin." Jimin spoke up. "We can change your mother if you want... So that she's more accepting." Seokjin just smiled and shook his head.

"That's fine, but can you give my dad a bit more courage or something like that? I think he needs some before he can be completely happy." Jimin nodded and walked and walked back into the room. "Thanks..."

"How is he?" J-Hope asked, nodding his head at V.

"I don't know... He's bleeding sparkles everywhere."

"Oh, that's just his magic." J-Hope shrugged. "He'll live."

-

"Do I look fabulous in this crown or do I look fabulous?" Seokjin smiled at the fairy sitting on the throne.

"You look fabulous." J-Hope smiled, striking a pose.

"I'm like a sexy horse pirate fairy king." He said, making Seokjin chuckle and nod. "Though this eyepatch is uncomfortable."

"That's your fault for getting stabbed in the eye." Jimin said when he walked out. "I can't believe you for hit by the mini bride from the top of the cake."

"She was just as scary as the big version..." J-Hope shuddered.

"When I go back, am I going to be tiny like V was?" Seokjin asked. They were in the fairy kingdom, and to get there Seokjin had to be shrunk so he was fairy-size.

"Nah, don't worry, we'll change you back." J-Hope said, lying lazily across the throne. He then looked over at Jimin. "How's V?"

"Breathing." Jimin shrugged. "He should get better soon."

"That's good..." J-Hope yawned. "Seokjin, you should be alright to go home, we'll send V to you when he gets better. Jimin, take Seokjin home."

"Okay. Thank you." J-Hope smiled at him, waving. Jimin led Seokjin to the door.

"Oh, and Seokjin!" Seokjin turned to look at J-Hope. "Quit your job. V will be upset if you're not happy."

"Okay." J-Hope nodded and waved.

Once Seokjin had left, J-Hope got up and walked to the room V was in. He sighed as he looked at the unconscious fairy.

Every time they woke V up, he just screamed. They'd tried to heal V's wings, but no matter what they did, the cuts didn't close.

"I don't know what we're going to do with you..." J-Hope muttered, pushing a strand of V's hair out of his face. "But you'd better get better soon... Jimin's starting to get homesick and it's annoying the hell out of me."

-

-

-