ELEVEN

While Seokjin was at work, V made the discovery that the bathroom window had been left open.

This normally wouldn't be a massive worry, because V could be trusted not to run out. But, as V quickly found out, cats that sneak through bathroom windows and tiny fairies don't really mix.

V sat up on Seokjin's bookshelf, staring down at the cat. The cat licked its lips - or whatever the cat version of lips are - and its tail flicked from side to side as it fantasised about its lunch.

"Bad kitty." V said, waving his wand at it. All this achieved was the cat got a light shower of sparkles. This didn't faze it as it continued to watch V intently. "Bad."

"Meow." V could have sworn the cat smiled at him, but he couldn't quite tell.

After growing tired of sitting up there and fearing for his life, V did the only thing he could do.

He called J-Hope.

-

"Are you okay?" J-Hope asked, checking over V for a third time. V nodded, whacking J-Hope's hands away.

"I'm fine, I was only stuck up on the bookshelf."

"The cat didn't get you?" V shook his head and J-Hope smiled. "Good." Silence fell between the two as they sat on Seokjin's couch.

J-Hope eventually spoke again, bringing up a topic that had been bugging him since he'd last seen V.

"When are you coming back?" He asked, looking at V.

"When Jinnie's happy." J-Hope sighed.

"Okay..." J-Hope stared at the ground for a few seconds before looking back up. "Do you love him?"

"W-What? No! It's just my job." J-Hope frowned. "Jinnie belongs to the queen, anyway." V shrugged.

"Okay... Well, just make sure you don't fall in love. You'll regret it." J-Hope stood up. "I have to go, I'll see you around."

"Bye..." J-Hope disappeared, leaving V alone. V sighed, jumping up from his spot on the couch and scrambling down, looking nervously around for any cats before running to his and Seokjin's bedroom.

He climbed on to it using the drawers next to the bed and hopped down in his spot, deciding to sleep as he waited for Seokjin to come home.

-

Seokjin was a bit taken aback when Junghee kissed him after the second 'date' or whatever you'd call it. It wasn't that it was a massive kiss or anything, it was only a small peck on the cheek, but Seokjin still wasn't expecting it.

His cheeks turned red and he coughed awkwardly as Junghee smiled at him.

"I really like you, Oppa." She said, making Seokjin grow even more red. Very few girls had ever said that to him, purely because he never got close enough to one, and although he wasn't attracted to them, it still affected him.

"I-I like you too." Seokjin said, not really sure what else to say. It was only after that he realised Junghee could misinterpret it.

"Not that way, silly." She giggled, lightly whacking his shoulder. "I meant the other way."

Seokjin was suddenly torn. He could tell the truth to Junghee and turn her down, or he could lie and potentially regain his mum's attention.

Seokjin bit his lip, and in the split second he had before his silence have Junghee her answer, he decided.

"So did I." Seokjin responded and as much as it killed him, he leaned in and kissed Junghee. On the lips, this time.

He hated lying, and he hated kissing a girl, but he also hated that his mum hated him.

Maybe, if he dated a girl, he could forget about his sexuality. Maybe it would just be a phase.

-

"Does she make you happy?" V asked when Seokjin returned home. Junghee had walked him to the door and kissed him goodbye, which V saw.

"Huh?" Seokjin looked over at V as he pulled his coat off.

"Does that girl make you happy?" V asked again. "Is that why you let her kiss you?" Seokjin sighed, picking up V on his way past.

"Honestly, I don't know..." Seokjin placed V on his shoulder. "I guess we'll just have to see."

-

-

-