Chapter 13// Last day of Fun

Recap:

"How was you swim?" Peter asked as we approached the shore.

"Good. Max made us talk to these girls." I replied with a disgusted voice.

"They were so hot." Max sounded hypnotized.

"I hope you know that we; girls, aren't objects." My mom said pointing a finger at Max.

"Brenda, don't worry. Plus, you had to see these girls." Max replied, holding his hands up in defence, but, including a smirk.

"What am I gonna do with you?" She asked herself.

We all shared a laugh.

This vacation might actually go well.
—————————————————————
CHAPTER 13 | LAST DAY OF FUN

Max's POV

It's currently 2:00am in the fu**ing morning, and Brent is still on the phone talking to his girlfriend. It's so annoying.

"Will you two please shut up!" I yelled at him annoyed.

He glared at me, "Max, just go to sleep."

"I've been trying." Note the sarcasm.

Brent rolls his eyes and continues talking.

At this point, I got up from my bed, walked over to Brent and grabbed the phone out of his hand.

"Max! What are you doing?!"

I put the phone to my ear, "Heyyyy Crystal. I don't know if Brent told you this, but it's 2am right now and I'm trying to get some sleep. So, Brent will call you back, if he makes it out alive." I said the last part glaring at him.

He just crosses his arms, and again rolls his eyes.

I shut the phone and throw it at Brent.

"What was that for." He asked all upset.

"Brent, I'm trying to get some sleep." I reformed him.

"Max, she's my girlfriend, you can't just do that whenever you feel pleased." He lectured.

"Oh please Brent. You will see her again. We're in the frickin U.S, and we're leaving tomorrow. So please, go to sleep." I ranted.

"Oh my god you're overreacting. You're just jealous that you don't have a girlfriend." Brent stated.

Did he just do what I think he did.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You keep pickering about me and Crystal because you're jealous that you don't have a girlfriend." He repeated.

"That's it." He popped my bubble.

I tackled him into the bed, pinning his arms above his head.

"Say you're sorry." I held my grip firmly.

"No. I'm not apologizing for stating the facts." He spits in my face.

"Oh really?" I tightened my grip on his arms with one hand, leaving my right hand to be free.

I slapped his face once.

"Say you're sorry."

"No." He growled out.