Goku X Frieza (fan fic) Part 4.

As Goku and Frieza stood in silence Goku turns around. "..." Goku looked at Fireza then the ground in confusion. "What are you talking about?" Said Goku. "I said I love you dumb ass!" Frieza shouted. "Uhh.....I really think you should drink some water or take a nap..." Goku said. "No! I meant what I said!" Frieza shouted. "Uhhh" Goku said. "Ugh fine! I'll j...just leave you alone now!" Said Frieza as he ran away. "Frieza!?" Goku shouted in confusion. Frieza began to fly to his ship, as he flew he thought about what he had just done. "...why did I just randomly come out of nowhere and say that to him?..." Frieza said to himself.

Goku was still standing there in silence, amazed by what he had just heard. "What the hell just happened" said Goku. Goku decided to walk home and try to forget about it, while walking he noticed Chi Chi angrily shouting his name. He quickly hid behind a tree hoping she wouldn't see him, "geez what's she mad about now..." Goku whispered to himself. "Goku! I know you're out here!, stop hiding!" Chi Chi yelled. Goku eventually came out of his hiding spot and went up to Chi Chi, "Heyyy Chi Chi, haha what's up?" Goku said nervously. "Goku why do you keep disappointing me!" Said Chi Chi. "W-what did I do this time?" Said Goku. "When you got back from Bulma's the other day you ended up tracking mud through the house!" Said Chi Chi. "A-are you serious?" Said Goku. "Yes im serious, I just noticed it earlier, why didn't you clean it up!" Chi Chi says. Goku couldn't believe how petty Chi Chi was being at this point. While walking home Goku apologized over and over again but Chi Chi wouldn't quit complaining about the mud, he wanted so badly to gather the dragon balls and ask Shenron to make her shut up!.

When Goku and Chi Chi got home she immediately told him to clean the mud. "Here!" Chi Chi handed Goku a mop and a bucket of water then he went to work. When Goku finished Chi Chi had already went to sleep, Goku was relieved she was sleeping but she didn't make him dinner. Goku ended up going to sleep hungry annnnnd on the couch.

Back on Frieza's ship he was still freaking out about what he had just done. "Ughhhhhhh what's wrong with you!?" Frieza said to himself as he looked in a mirror. "Sir! Are you OK!?" A guard outside Frieza's room asked. " I'm fine!" Said Frieza. Frieza jumped into his bed and wrapped himself in his blankets, he tried not to think about the stupid move he attempted to make on Goku but the more he tried not to think about it, he just ended up feeling more embarrassed then before. He pulled out a small picture of Goku he had under his pillow and held it to hi chest, "NO! I can't give up, I will make Goku mine!!!" Said Frieza. Frieza jumped out of the window to his room and flew to find Goku.

Frieza eventually followed Goku's sent all the way to his home. Frieza glanced through the window and spotted Goku asleep on his couch, Frieza did not wish to wake Goku up as he looked way to cute when he's asleep. "Soon Goku, soon I will have you to myself" Frieza whispered to himself. Frieza ended up watching Goku sleep through the window until it was morning.

END PART: 4

Hewo :3

Sorry part 4 took so long, i was working on it right after i uploaded part 3 then a bunch of irl shit slapped me in dah face, anyways I'm probably gonna make a dbz x reader oneshot some time but idk when sooo yea...hope ya like this part.