Goku X Frieza (fanfic) Part 8

Frieza stared into Goku's black saiyan eyes, Goku simply stared back at Frieza, "Goku, I hope you know your eyes are beautiful" Frieza said while petting Goku's chest. "Um...thanks...your eyes...are...eyes...I guess..." Goku said awkwardly. Goku was still confused about all this, why was Frieza suddenly attracted to him? why isn't he upset that he killed Chi Chi? but most of all, why isn't he trying to escape? "Um...Frieza?" Goku said, "Yes? Goku~" Frieza replied, "Is it true that you're...in love with me?" Goku asked. "Ohohohohohoho Goku, why would I kidnap you if I didn't" Frieza replied with a smile, "Uh...ok then" Goku said while looking down and accepting the situation he was is.

Meanwhile on Earth, Bulma, Vegeta, Krillin, and Yamcha were trying to figure out who killed Chi Chi and where Goku was. "Hmm maybe it was...18...she was jealous of that new dress Chi Chi bought the other day" Bulma said, "WHAT!? how dare you crazy lady, 18 would NEVER do that" Krillin yelled. "Perhaps it was Tien, he is a hoe after all" Vegeta said while leaning against a wall, "No I don't think Tien would do that" Yamcha said, "Well Yamcha disagreed so it must've been Tien" Vegeta said while staring at Yamcha. "No Yamcha's right, Tien wouldn't do that" Bulma said. "Well could it have been one of Goku's enemy's?" Krillin suggested, "Maybe it was Frieza, maybe he randomly fell in love with Goku after having a dream about him and then saw Chi Chi yelling at Goku and got jealous so he killed her and took him for himself" Yamhca said while staring off into space. "Yamcha don't be ridiculous, Frieza hates Goku" Bulma said while tapping her chin, "But...Goku did let Frieza go last time they fought...oh no what if Frieza came back killed Chi Chi and kidnapped Goku" Bulma said. "Thats possible" Yamcha said, "Oh no, if Frieza did kidnap Goku he could be torturing him right now, who knows what he could be doing to him" Krillin said.

Meanwhile on Frieza's ship, Frieza was feeding Goku cake while petting his head, "Hmm wow Frieza, who knew you could be so nice" Goku said with an innocent smile. "Oh my thank you Goku dear~" Frieza said while blushing,  "Is there anything else you need, Goku~" Frieza said, "Nah I'm good" Goku said "Well then I have some stuff to take care of, but I'll be back~" Frieza said while he began walking out of the room. Goku was starting to like it here, even though he had only been there for about 30 minutes, he was way happier here than with Chi Chi, "Hm...maybe Frieza isn't so bad" Goku said to himself. Little did Goku know Frieza was standing outside the door to test if he would escape or not, hearing Goku say that made his heart melt as he began walking down the hallway.

Meanwhile on Earth, Bulma was getting ready to find the Dragon Balls while Vegeta got ready to find Frieza and Goku. "Ok, I got everything I need to go" Bulma said while picking up her bag, "I'll be back soon, hopefully once we revive Chi Chi she can tell us who killed her" Bulma said, "Please...we don't need her to tell us, cause it was obviously Frieza so i'm gonna go up there find him, beat him, and get Kakarot back" Vegeta said pridefully, "Just a little bit ago weren't you convinced it was Tien?" Krillin said, "So what? new info has come out" Vegeta said, "OH I see you changed your opinion cause of new info, or was it cause Bulma said something" Krillin said with a smug smile. "NO thats not why! so shut up!" Vegeta yelled, "OK I'm gonna go now" Bulma said. "Yea yea whatever woma-" Vegeta was cut off by Bulma kissing him the cheek, "Bye bye" Bulma said, "I-ughhh..." Vegeta said while flying out of the door, Bulma followed and got in her car watching Vegeta fly into the sky. There was a thicc silence in the room while Krillin and Yamcha stood there alone, "....wasn't I the one who said it was Frieza?" Yamcha asked.

Back with Frieza, a soldier was standing at a door, "Hello, Lord Frieza!" the soldier said firmly. "Hello" Frieza said happily, the soldier only stared as Frieza walked into the room with a smile, Frieza walked in and greeted all the people working happily. Everyone seemed surprised by Frieza being so nice, they didnt even know Goku was on the ship, except one and that was Zarbon. Zarbon walked down the hall to the room Frieza put Goku in, he opened the door and greeted Goku, "Hello Goku" Zarbon said, "Oh its the attractive blue...green...guy" Goku said with cake stuffed in his mouth. "Yes its me, I just wanted to say hello...and admire your strong saiyan look" Zarbon said, "My what?" Goku asked, "Oh nothing...hey could you please take off your shirt?" Zarbon asked, "Um sure, but why?" Goku asked, "I just want to examine your muscles" Zarbon said while smirking. "OH ok!" Goku said while taking his shirt off, Zarbon stared at Goku's shirtless body while blushing, out of nowhere Frieza opened the door behind Zarbon. "Hello Goku I'm back" Frieza said the paused at the sight of Zarbon staring at Goku shirtless, "What are you doing Zarbon?" Frieza said with a suspiciously calm smile, "N-nothing sir, I was just checking to make sure he didnt have any wounds" Zarbon said nervously, "Oh ok" Frieza said, still with the same smile on his face. "Haha...phew" Zarbon laughed to himself while wiping sweat off his forehead, "But then again...you still saw MY Goku shirtless" Frieza said as his face changed from calm to angry, "W-well I uhh" Zarbon began to stubbling backwards. "I guess your just gonna have to die" Frieza said calmly while looking at Zarbon, "W-wait Lord Frieza-" Zarbon was cut off by Frieza's hand in his chest, Zarbon was stunned by how fast he was he didnt think he could move like that. "Even if you're looking at Goku for medical purposes you still saw him shirtless...and you were alone with him...it'd be different if I was here, but I wasn't was I? Frieza whispered into Zarbon's ear. Frieza removed his hand from Zarbon's chest and began shoving it in different areas of his chest over and over again, Goku stood there not knowing what to do, Zarbon was his enemy so he wasnt sure if he should save him. once Frieza was done he was covered in the blood of Zarbon, "Oops looks like im gonna have to clean this up...and myself..." Frieza said while staring at Goku, before Goku could say anything he heard a loud explosion from outside, then there were many explosions. Frieza turned around and saw Vegeta, "Vegeta!" Goku yelled and ran over to him, "Hi Vegeta whats up?" Goku said while hugging Vegeta, "Nothing now let go idiot" Vegeta demanded. Frieza stared as Goku wrapped his arms around one of his former soldiers, and rage began to boil inside him.

Hewo :3

so first of all thanks for all the reads and shit thats pretty nice, second sorry this one took so long I was just lazy af, PS for anyone who came from discord yes this is BBzapzap.