Goku X Frieza (fanfic) Part 9

Frieza could not believe his eyes, Vegeta and Goku hugging? Frieza stood in silence for what felt like hours but in reality it had only been a few seconds. "Goku~" Frieza said, slightly agitated, "Why are your arm around that piece of shit?" Frieza said. Goku looked back at Frieza with confusion, "What do you mean?" Goku asked, "nEVERMINd!" Frieza said, clearly upset. "Go back to Earth Kakarot! I'm gonna beat Frieza, and actually win" Vegeta said with pride, "..." Frieza said nothing, but his angered face grew into a deceivingly welcoming smile. "Oh I see you're smiling, are you happy to be fighting a true saiyan?" Vegeta said while slowly walking towards Frieza, "Not really, just happy you're coming to me" Frieza said, his smirk still on his face. "Hahahaha! Oh please Frieza, you've been beaten many times so don't act like now will be different for you" Vegeta said, Frieza quickly flew behind Vegeta and hit his back with his tail. Vegeta was surprised Frieza could move that fast, but it didn't mean much to him, he still thought he would win. Frieza began shooting Vegeta with lasers, Vegeta blocked every one of them, which only added to his pride. Vegeta shot a laser at Frieza and it actually HIT him (nice work Vegeta :3), Frieza fell to the ground. Vegeta walked over to him and charged one last blast to finish Frieza for good, "....mmhmmhm..." Vegeta heard a small, quiet, and evil laugh from the ground, "Huh-" Frieza grabbed Vegeta's hand and twisted his wrist. "Next time don't forget how powerful I am" Frieza said with a blank stare on his face, Frieza shot a laser through Vegeta's neck finishing him. Vegeta's body fell to the ground, there was blood everywhere, some from Vegeta bleeding out and some from Zarbon. "V-vegeta!" Goku cried out, Frieza hated hearing Goku say that name, it made him even angrier. Even if Vegeta was already dead Frieza began to kick, stab, and shoot Vegeta's lifeless body all while laughing, "Frieza stop!" Goku said while running over to Frieza. Goku grabbed Frieza's arm, "I'm sorry Goku~ but I had to" Frieza said, smiling with blood on his face, "N-no you didn't!" Goku said while raising his fist to punch Frieza, Frieza stopped the punch and got his face very close to Goku's. "Goku~ I already said I would get rid of anyone who decides to hurt you, or try to take you from me" Frieza said, "But you didn't have to-" Goku was cut off by Frieza kissing him. "Yes I did~" Frieza said.

Back on Earth, Bulma gathered the dragon balls and were getting ready to wish Chi Chi back to life. "So uh...do have to wish her back?" Yamcha said, "Ugh of course!" Bulma said, "But like she was a bitc-" Yamcha was cut off by Bulma's fist. "Don't even say that!" Bulma yelled, Yamcha layed on the ground in pain, "W-why did you do that, oh my god I think my nose is brocken, can someone help me-", "So lets wish Chi Chi back now" Krillin said, interrupting Yamcha,  "Now that I think about it maybe we should wait for Vegeta to get back, he did want that...'Thing' remember" Bulma said, "Oh yea" Krillin replied. 

END PART 9

Hewo :3

So that was a lot shorter than usual, I ended up doing a lot of other shit today and almost forgot but I remembered!