Goku X Frieza (fanfic) Part 10

He could escape, he really could, Goku has beaten Frieza before so...why isn't he trying? Goku simply stands there, clueless and lost, he doesnt understand the way Frieza feels, he thought he was over exaggerating...but if he is willing to kill the people Goku is close to simply to make sure he stays with him...then maybe...Frieza really is in love with him. "Goku" Frieza says firmly, "Y-yes?" Goku turned, "I want you to leave this area now, I will tell someone to get you a new room, please go wait" Frieza said while looking down at the bloody mess in the room. "I um....Ok then..." Goku said while walking towards the exit of the room, Goku has now accepted that Frieza is for some reason 'In love' with him, but he still doesn't understand why he is accepting literally everything else that is happening.

Frieza watches Goku leave the bloody room, once he is gone Frieza looks around, "Hmm...I really made a mess didn't I? oh well, at least Vegeta is gone..." Frieza begins walking to the lifeless body of what used to be one of his soldiers...Zarbon. Frieza looks down at it, disgusted and angry he lifts the body up and starts to think of what to do with it. Of course Frieza didn't need to hide anything or cover up his crime but...he feels that after what Zarbon attempted to do he doesn't deserve to even be shown to or spoken about to anyone ever again. 

Goku sits in a small chair, alone in a large room, he looks around the room and messes with the bright purple leaves of a potted plant next to him. "This is kinda boring...wait...what the hell am I thinking, 'This is kinda boring' my friend was just killed and I'm sitting here" Goku slouched in the chair, "I n-need to fight back, I need to make sure Frieza doesnt kill anymore of my friends...but" Goku looks down at his hands, "I don't even feel like fighting Frieza...why though?".

 After some thinking, Frieza finally decides to simply burn Zarbon's body, use him to fuel the oven I don't know. Once Frieza completed his task he re-enters the room and then stares at Vegeta, "You should have just stayed on Earth, you should've never come looking for Goku, he is mine and only mine" Frieza than lifts Vegeta's body off the ground, he brings it to a nearby soldier and makes him do it, he has let Goku wait alone to long.

"I don't know whats wrong with me, why am I acting so weak? I am not weak I train like crazy...so why?" Goku continues to rant to himself when Frieza walks in, "Oh there you are Goku!" Frieza says happily, "Oh, hi Frieza..." Goku says, "I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting for so long, it took me a while to get rid of Zarbon's body, dump Vegeta's on Brad, and get cleaned up" Frieza says. Goku stares up at Frieza with a blank face, not upset, definitely not happy...just blank, "I can get you to your new room now, sorry about what happened to your old one" Frieza says, "No its fine" NO ITS NOT STOP ACTING STUPID! "I guess I'll follow you then..." Goku said as he got up, Frieza hugged Goku and put his face in his chest, "Oh you are so cute Goku dear~" Frieza said. 

When they got to the new room Goku looked around, it looked exactly the same as the other one. "Um...Frieza can I ask you something?" Goku said, "Hmmm...perhaps...but first I will get you some food, its getting late anyway so you must eat before you go to sleep" Frieza says, he turns to walk out, Goku stares at Frieza as he leaves, Damn it Goku, stop him...stop him...but...he's getting food...my question can wait a little longer Goku thought, he sat down on the bed and waited. 

Frieza walked down the hall to the kitchen, along the way he ran into Brad, "Oh hello Lord Frieza, I got rid of Vegeta like you asked" Brad says slightly distressed, "Oh thank you Brad, tell me...why do you look so...nervous?" Frieza says while giving Brad a smile. "UhUHHHHH...I-i'm not nervous...why...would you think that sir?" Brad says, "hmmm....well then I need you to make sure room 4 up the hall is clean" Frieza as he walks pass Brad, "Um yes sir" Brad says. Brad walks to the room Frieza was talking about and sees...blood, blood everywhere, lots of fucking blood, like he doesn't even know what creature could have this much blood. "What the fuck." and with that Brad begins cleaning.

Frieza returns to Goku with his food, "Hello Goku dear, I brought your food" Frieza sets the large plate on the small table, Goku gets up and starts eating. Frieza watches Goku stuff his face with food, it amazes him how much a saiyan can eat without ending up hurting themselves. "Are you enjoying your meal Goku dear?" Frieza asks, "Um yea its really good, thanks!" Goku replies happily, food still in his mouth, there was something I had to do...but what? Goku though. Goku stopped eating for a second while thinking about what he was supposed to do, "Is everything alright Goku dear?" Frieza asks, oh thats right I had to ask Frieza, Goku remembers. Goku stands and faces Frieza, "Frieza I need to ask you a serious question and I want the truth!" Goku demands, "Oh...ok" Frieza calmly says, "Why did you just randomly fall in love with me? I mean like you were just trying to kill me then randomly say 'I love you Goku' I don't understand" Goku asks, he hopes that knowing why Frieza fell in love with him he can understand why he doesn't care about what he had done. "Goku...do you really want to know?" Frieza asks, "Yes!" Goku says, "Ok I will tell you but...you may not find it amusing" Frieza says.

Hewo :3

So I have some bad news but some good news if you hate this fan fic, the next chapter will be the last chapter. I really want to finish this one so I can start on a new one, I don't want to start a new one and still have an unfinished one, I hope you enjoyed this chapter though. PS: I have no idea who Brad is I just made him up.