Goku X Frieza (fanfic) Part 6

"Man, Chi Chi's been really confusing lately" said Goku as layed in a field. Goku knew Chi Chi was easy to anger but he thought she was just being a bitch at this point. "Ohhhh what should I do???" Goku said to himself. Goku began thinking about what Frieza said to him the previous day, he had almost forgot about it. "hmm....maybe Frieza was drunk or something..." Goku said. "ugh...I was not" Frieza said as he walked up to Goku. "F-frieza!?" Goku shouted. "Y-yes idiot it's me..." Frieza said while blushing. "Whaaaat are you doing here?" Goku asked. "Don't you remember what I said?" Frieza asked. "Um...yea...I think" Goku replied. "OH....good..." Frieza said. Frieza sat down on his knees, "Now...lay down on my lap" Frieza said, blushing even more. "W-what...why?" Goku asked. "JUST DO IT!" Frieza shouted. "Um...O-ok..." Goku said as he layed his head in Frieza's lap. Goku wasn't sure what was going on or why but he just kinda went with it. "Ahhh...gooood" Frieza said while he started to pet Goku's head, Goku began to fall asleep. Frieza continued to pet Goku's head, "Hmmm Goku...your so cute when your asleep" Frieza whispered.

At Bulma's house, Chi Chi was ranting to Bulma about Goku. "UGH he's just so stupid...it's like he doesn't even care about how I feel" Chi Chi said. "Well do you care how he feels?" Bulma asked. "Of course I do! I feed him everyday don't I?" Chi Chi yelled. "I know, I know but still...you are kinda...you know...mean to him" Bulma said. "I AM NOT, I'm just strict..." Chi Chi said. "Well...maybe you should-" Bulma was cut off by Chi Chi. "You know what...I'm gonna go yell at him some more...that will teach him" Chi Chi said while walking out off Bulma's house. Bulma sighed and continued her work.

Chi Chi ran around the city looking for Goku, "GOKU!!! GOKU!!! WHERE ARE YOU!" Chi Chi yelled. Chi Chi finally came across the field that Goku went to, she imminently spotted his orange clothes and yelled for him. "GOKU! GET OVER HERE!" Chi Chi yelled. Goku woke up due to Chi Chi's yelling, "C-chi Chi is that you?" Goku asked. "Yes it's me you dumb ass" Chi Chi said. Chi Chi grabbed Goku's arm and began pulling him out of the field, completely ignoring Frieza's presence. "Um Chi Chi...can you please let go?" Goku asked. "NO your coming home with me" Chi Chi said. "But Chi Chi I-" Goku was cut off by Chi Chi. "SHUT UP GOKU" Chi Chi yelled. Frieza watched as some random woman was pulling Goku away from him, this made Frieza angry...or even violent.

"Chi Chi please stop" Goku and Chi Chi continued to argue. "I THOUGHT I SAID SHUT U-" Chi Chi was cut off by a flash of light behind her. She turned and saw what looked like a laser flying straight towards her. The laser hit and killed Chi Chi, Goku looked down at her horrified, "F-frieza did y-you do that!" Goku asked. Frieza was silent and began walking up to Goku, "She was too loud" Frieza said calmly. "Well yea but you didnt have to do that" Goku said. Frieza looked deep into Goku's eyes, "She was also touching you" then out of nowhere Frieza knocked him out. "Finally...I can now have you to myself" Frieza said while picking up Goku's unconscious body. Frieza began flying to his ship with Goku, "Hmmm that woman was very annoying...ehh it doesn't matter anymore...cause I'll make sure your mine and ONLY mine" Frieza said.

END PART 6

Hewo :3

 Sorry this one was short, I wanted to get another part out before I had to deal with some important life shit. Anyways I hope you like it :3