Goku X Frieza (fanfic) Part 5

*YAWWWWWWWNNNN* Goku yawned loudly when he woke up, "Man it looks sooo nice outside maybe i'll go and trai-" Goku was cut off by the yell of his wife. "I DON'T THINK SO GOKU!" Chi Chi yelled, "you ALWAYS train with your friends it's time you spend the day with me" Chi Chi said. "Um...well I'd rather train with Krillin and Vegeta soo...i don't think I'll have time today..." Goku said. "Aww you think I'm giving you a choice?" Chi Chi asked while Goku innocently nodded his head yes to her question. "Well...I'M NOT SO GET OVER IT" Chi Chi yelled. "Now get dressed please :)" Chi Chi said. "Um...ok..." Goku said while walking out of the living room. 

Back on Frieza's ship, one of the soldiers guarding his door was freaking out. "Oh shit...w-where....WHERE IS HE!?" the soldier said to himself while looking for Frieza. "I'm gonna get in so much trouble if I lost him" the soldier continued to freak out over Frieza not being in his room. "Shut the hell up" Frieza said, the soldier quickly turned around to see Frieza standing behind him. "L-lord Frieza w-where did you go?" the soldier asked. Frieza paused to think of an excuse for why he was gone for so long, not wanting to reveal the truth, "I-I left last night to test you!, I wanted to make sure you were a worthy guard...and uhh...you failed!" Frieza said shooting the soldier in the chest. Frieza turned to another soldier that was conveniently walking down the hall, "Clean this up!" Frieza yelled, the soldier nodded. Frieza walked into his room and sat on his bed, "Ohhhh Goku no one will ever understand how much i want you to touch me with you're strong hands" Frieza said while looking at new pictures of Goku he was able to get the previous night. 

"Soo um Chi Chi where are you taking me?" Goku asked. "I'm not taking you anywhere, your taking me somewhere" Chi Chi said. "Oh ok...well...where?" Goku asked. "UGH you seriously don't know, geez..." Chi Chi said with an annoyed tone. "Well...you kinda dragged me out here, I didn't know you wanted me to take you somewhere, you said *clears throat*  you ALWAYS train with your friends it's time you spend the day with me" Goku said trying to replicate Chi Chi's voice. "First you act stupid then you mock me? god I should've cheated on you with Vegeta" Chi Chi said. "I don't think Bulma would like that..haha" Goku said. "REALLY GOKU! YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T CARE IF I CHEAT ON YOU?" Chi Chi said angrily. "Well...I thought if you cheat on me I would have the right to cheat on you hehe" Goku jokingly said. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" Chi Chi slapped Goku as hard she possibly could. "Wait Chi Chi it was a joke, I would never cheat on you" Goku yelled as Chi Chi paced away from Goku. For once Goku was actually beginning to get annoyed, he flew away from the sidewalk him and Chi Chi were on and went to a nearby field to think.

Back with Frieza

Frieza paced around his room, "Maybe...I should go take more pictures of him for my collage...or even better attempt to get a chunck of his hair" Frieza said to himself. Frieza flopped onto his bed, "UhUhhhh I wonder what his hair feels like" Frieza said to himself while rolling around his bed. Frieza slapped himself in the face after realizing where his mind was going, "NO stop it Frieza you have important work to do...you can think about this stuff later........no I can't" Frieza argued with himself for a little while longer. "That's it...the only way I can satisfy this feeling is if I finally make Goku mine...forever..."

END PART 5.

Hewo :3

Sorry this one was short, I was not planning on making part 5 yet but I literally had nothing else to do today....i also just got bored. Also I finally fixed the title so it doesn't have "part 1" in it anymore.