Goku X Frieza (fanfic) Part 7

Goku slowly opened his eyes after being unconscious for a while, "hmm wh-where am I?" Goku said to himself. Goku looked around and realized that the room he was in was unfamiliar, "Hello? Hello?!" Goku yelled, "Hello, Goku~" Frieza said. Goku quickly turned and saw Frieza sitting in a small chair in the corner of the room, "Where am I?!" Goku yelled. Frieza only laughed at Goku, "Hahahoho this is your knew home Goku dear~" Frieza said. "What do you mean? hahaha" Goku said while laughing nervously, "I mean you belong to me now..." Frieza said. "W-what!? no I will not become your soldier" Goku yelled, "No no Goku, I don't need you to become my soldier...I just...need you." Frieza said. Frieza began walking closer to Goku, Goku backed away until he was up against the wall.

Meanwhile on Earth, Goku's friends were looking for him. "Goku! Goku where are you?" Bulma yelled, "Have you found that dumbass yet?" Vegeta asked. "No not yet, he might be with Chi Chi or something, then again its been about 4 hours since she went to get him and I doubt he could put up with her for this long" Bulma said. "Well we need to find him, he is like the jelly to my doughnut- forget i said that..." Vegeta said, "No it was to cute to forget...hehe" Bluma said.

Back with Goku, Frieza was still inching closer to him. "Stay away" Goku said, "No" Frieza replied, "Damn it >:c" Goku said. "I'm sorry Goku but when I said I love you it wasn't a joke" Frieza said while placing his hand on Goku's chest. Goku attempted to push Frieza's hand away but Frieza rapped his tail around Goku's arm, Goku knew he could easily get out of this but he didn't understand why he wasn't trying. "ohhh Goku you don't understand how I felt seeing you get berated by that woman" Frieza said, "Chi Chi?...oh god Chi Chi! y-you killed her" Goku said. "Yes I did, she was in the way and I...well...had to get rid of her" Frieza said, "I didn't really enjoy being around her but you didn't have to go that far..." Goku said. Frieza laughed at Goku and stared into his eyes, "Oh Goku...I did have to go that far because once someone gets too close or tries to hurt you they're permanently on my bad side..." Frieza said.

Meanwhile on Earth, Bulma and Vegeta continue to look for Goku and Chi Chi while Krillin checks Goku's house. "Goku! Chi Chi! ya here?" Krillin yelled through an open window, "Geez...where could they be?" Krillin said looking down at the ground. Bulma was walking through the city, she was checking every one of Goku's favorite restaurants and every one of Chi Chi's favorite stores. Bulma eventually came across the field that Goku was laying in earlier, Bulma put her hand on her forehead to block the sun and scanned the field. "Goku! Chi Chi!, ughhh...my god I've looked almost everywhere and haven't seen them..." Bulma said. Bulma saw what looked to be a purple cloth near a tree, she decided to go investigate. "Chi Chi! is that you!?.....we have been looking everywhe-" Bulma paused and screamed at the sight of her friend laying dead near a tree. Vegeta heard Bulma scream from a mile away and flew to her, "Bulma are you ok?" Vegeta asked, Bulma had her hands over her mouth and was silent. Vegeta looked down and saw Chi Chi's body and the ground, he bent over to get a closer look and saw a small circular looking wound on Chi Chi's chest. "Hmm it looks to be a wound from a laser or something..." Vegeta said calmly, "How can you be so calm about this?" Bulma yelled, "Because woman! we can just bring her back later" Vegeta said.

END PART 7

Hewo :3

geez i've been gone awhile, honestly I forgot I even had a wattpad account because I wasn't reading a lot of fanfics last month soooooo...yea...I'm dumb...