Goku X Frieza (fanfic) Part 11, End.

"Well, Goku..." Frieza spoke softly as his eyes scanned the room, "Well?" Goku said slightly annoyed that Frieza appeared to be stalling. "Ok, so...after our fight I went back to my ship, and well...when I was sleeping I had a dream about you...and the more I thought about it the more I realized that I love you" Frieza said, staring at Goku. "So...all of this was based on a dream? seriously?" Goku said, his face turned to the ground, "See! I knew you wouldn't like the answer!" Frieza said, covering his face as embarrassment took over. "No...its fine, that answer is ok..." Goku said as he put his hand on Frieza's shoulder, "R-really?" Frieza said, he was releved that Goku wasnt completely upset but...his answer was still...a little dry. "I just...why would you fall in love with me because of a dream? I mean we've tried to kill each other many times...and-" Goku was cut off by Frieza wrapping his cold arms around Goku, "I don't know Goku...I just do..." Frieza said lovingly, Goku looked down at Frieza and at that moment Goku knew that...yea...he could love Frieza.

Meanwhile on Earth, Yamcha was cooking some instant noodles , he was staring at it spin through the window of the microwave. "Ughhh I can't believe Bulma and the others made me leave, telling someone their nipples were showing through their shirt is not perverted!" Yamcha yelled to himself when all of a sudden..."Oi mate how ya doin'?" A red man sitting comfortably on Yamcha's couch said, "W-what the hell!?" Yamcha yelled. "I thought you would remember I beautiful face like mine" The red man said, "Wait...you're that one guy me and my 'friends'  fought at the heaven crack house thing" Yamcha said while placing a finger to his chin, "Was it...Jay...Jacqueline Jane...Juice?" Yamcha was trying to remember his name, "My name is Jeice you little hoe!" Jeice yelled, partly offended that someone would forget his name. "Oh thats right, its Jeice!" Yamcha said, "Ok now that you remember me I need to crash here for awhile" Jeice said while leaning back against the couch, "WHAT!? why?" Yamcha said in confusion and surprise, what could be so bad that one of his enemy's would want to stay with him?

While frieza was walking to get Goku some more food he came across some vandalism on one of the doors in the long hall. It said "Lol gey rawr XD 430 blaze it!" Frieza couldn't contain his rage and went on a quick rampage trying to figure out who would have the balls. When he couldn't find anything he went back to his previous objective, while walking into the kitchen he interrogated the chefs and other workers, they didn't say they did it but Frieza would have to get back to them later. For now he must get some more food for his lovely Goku, a chef handed him some kind of meat dish and what looked like soup, "This will do, but next time add more meat!" Frieza yelled, "But sir...the entire dish is meat..." the chef started to speak but was quickly cut off by a slap, "Don't sass me asshole!" Frieza said. Frieza made his way back to the room Goku was in, Goku turned around when he heard the door open, "Oh Frieza you're back, thats great!" Goku said happily. Frieza was surprised that Goku was happy to see him, Goku ran over to Frieza and picked him up, almost knocking the plates Frieza was holding, "U-uhm I'm glad you're happy to see me" Frieza said, at first he was confused but now he's pretty happy . "Really that means a lot to me!" Goku said with a large smile across his face, "Well, I brought you some food" Frieza said while Goku slowly put him down, "That's great!" Goku yelled, Goku began eating the food like he normally does while Frieza sat happily and watched him. "Wow that was really good Frieza!" Goku said while finishing up what was left on the plate, "Why thank you, Goku" Frieza said with a small blush, "Hey Frieza? can I do something?" Goku asked, "Like what? do you want to go outside, eat some more, take a shower-" Frieza was cut off by Goku pressing his lips against his own. Frieza was surprised but quickly mealted into it, Goku put his hand on Frieza's cheek, continuing the soft kiss. When Goku finally pulled away they both had a pretty strong blush on their cheeks, to Goku it wasn't like when he used to kiss Chi Chi (after he found out what it was of course) it was nice, and to Frieza it wasnt like when he randomly kissed Goku after murdering that thot Vegeta. "G-Goku...that was-", "Nice?  know" Goku said happily, "*Yawn* I'm pretty tired...how about we go to sleep now?" Goku said while rubbing the back of his head, 'WE' Frieza repeated in his mind. "Of course Goku dear!" Frieza said, "Awesome" Goku said while walking over to the medium sized bed in the room, Goku held his hand out and Frieza grabbed it. He pulled Frieza to his chest and put the covers over both of them, Goku fell asleep quickly while Frieza stayed awake for a little while. He thought about all the times he tried to kill Goku and how much he absolutely despised him, and now he was happy to be with him, Frieza slowly fell asleep in Goku's arms.

THE END.

Hewo :3

So yea, thats the end...hope it wasn't to boring, I really wanna start writing some other stuff and I had to get this out of the way, and I didn't want to just leave it unfinished, that annoys me. So I hope you enjoyed and if you did check out some of my other fanfics.

Thank You.