8. Set Up

Waking up, I stretch out. I definitely didn't feel like walking to this bus. But I had to. I made it a point to work as much as I can. I needed the money.

Finally walking into the mall I made it to my job. I freshened up in the bathroom. I may be homeless but I made it a point to always be clean and sanitized. Earlier I got a text from my auntie asking to stop by.

***************************

Work definitely kicked my ass today. I was so tired but managed to make my way to my aunts house. I knocked on the door and she opened it with a certain look on her face.

"Hey, you wanted to talk?"

"Oh, oh yea" she stuttered. "Come in"

Walking in, I automatically stopped. What the hell was this and why are these men sitting in her living room.

"Auntie what's going on?"

"Lei-"

"Leilyani Imora, sit will you." The one coming from the kitchen says.

"No." I turn around but one of them grabs my arm. It hurt like a bitch but I wasn't gonna show it

"I was gonna let this be a little easier but I can see you're a fighter" and he smacked me in my face. With my arms in a death grip, there was nothing I could do. Just glare, cause lord knows I wanted to punch the hell out of this guy.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Jania's father." Looking at him confusingly, he continues on "you seem a little confused. Jania was the little girl your father kidnapped and had his way with."

Widening my eyes I looked over to my aunt, who had tears running down her face.

Please don't let this be what I think it is.

"I have nothing to do with that bastard." I sneered.

"Well, actually you do!" He said laughing. "You see, your dad got off easy. But you aren't." With a sinister look. I spat in his face and tried to get loose!

Wiping off his face, he slapped me again.

"You're a feisty lil thing aren't you. Ya see, I brought along my daughter uncles to help me out."

The only thing I could let out was

"Auntie why" She knew what I been through. Shit, what I'm going through. Why would she tell me to come? This would break me completely. I would be broken, probably beyond repair.

I was already holding on by a thread.

3 days. It's been 3 days I've been trapped in that room. 3 days of being beaten, raped, over and over again. I didn't eat nor did I sleep. I was frightened but I never stopped fighting. If I did, that meant I gave up and I didn't want to give up. Giving up meant the end.

I couldn't understand what man in their right mind would do this. It was 5 of them. They enjoyed it, I can tell.

I wasn't upset at my aunt. Because I should've had enough sense to tell something was off. This was exactly why I didn't put my trust into anyone. I'm pretty sure I looked like hell. I sure as hell have been put through it.

Managing the strength to put on some clothes. I slowly walked out the room. I didn't care about my appearance. I wanted to get the hell out of here. Looking up I met eyes with her, my auntie.

"Leila honey" she said walking up to me.

"Don't! Don't touch me" I said lowly. I felt sick to my stomach. I felt weak.

I know she heard my every scream. My every fight. I know she heard me yet she chose to stand idly by and let them do this. I had no words for her. I had no words for anyone.

Making my way down the street and out of the neighborhood i walked. I walked and walked and walked. I was so tired, so damn tired.

My eye sight was getting blurry and I knew I was gonna pass out. I saw a car stop and someone get out. The person tried talking to me but I couldn't see or hear a word they were saying.

My mind went blank and I blacked out.