Sweet but Psycho

Please be reminded that this story had long been written when I was younger and I wasn't thinking better when I wrote this story. I'm sorry if you ever encounter disturbing or alarming scenes or words. I tried my best to edit this story as better as it could be. Please feel free to DM or approach me if you came across UNACCEPTABLE| TRIGGERING| DISTURBING scenes to our society or culture. I DON'T CONDONE SUCH THINGS IF I UNKNOWINGLY ENCOURAGED IT ON MY COMPOSITIONS.

Sometimes, we unknowingly encouraged triggering, disturbing, or alarming posts and contents. If you ever feel like some of my works or contents are disturbing/alarming or something like triggering. No matter it is nonpurposive or done by intention. Please do let me know privately or call me out in a nice manner. I'm still learning and willing to accept points. Just do it with respect.

But be also aware that my characters' actions, perspectives, and mindsets are part of their identity and are not directly akin to me. It is what made them a character similar to how we think as a person that made us who we are. They are still fictitious. But I also take full responsibility for my works.

I believe what the power of writing, literature, and second information hold. The moment a writer holds their pen and inked their paper is the moment they ratify backbiter. But I also believe that the moment a person opens their book is the moment they open their mind to accept different tastes of perspectives and mindsets. It is their readiness to diversify and understand conformity. Their courage to accept opposing opinions made them a good reader.

Do not also comment that is disrespecting and insulting to me and your co-readers. You better keep your opinion to yourself if you ever knew it would create chaos or negative discussions in the comment section or else I'll mute you. Let's all create a non-toxic, healthy, and tranquil environment.

If ever that I joked to you that's insulting or disrespecting to you as a person from my previous works. I'm deeply sorry and I am already reflecting on my previous actions. Rest assured that I will be very extra careful and choose my words wisely as better as I will be. I am still a process of a progressive person.

Please be minded that my stories are all rated-18. Some are sensitive topics that might trigger dark experiences.

This is a work of fiction that's slightly reality-based. This is a dark|psychological romance. Some scenes are triggering and disturbing.

Do not copy!

"When you gave love, always remember that your heart will never be whole again. Each piece is given to the person you loved. But always left a piece for yourself that's way bigger than the piece you gave them."

SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS:

FB: Secretivoice Fictions
IG: secretivoicewp
Twitter: secretivoicewp
G-mail: secretivoicewp@gmail.com

Thank you for supporting and reading my works.

Love,
Auntie🍁