Was it only a dream?

(Hello! guys. I know you didn't understand and liked the first chapter. but I think you will like it after I finish the whole story)

After waking by a deadly storm boboiboy and gopal went to the TAPOPS STATION Cafe for breakfast.

"Good morning boboiboy and gopal"said both Yaya and Ying.

Boboiboy replied "Good morning Yaya,good morning Ying."Gopal also greeted them.

Ying asked,"what happened with you two you guys are in search a  mess"

Gopal replied,"there was a tiger storm in our room and throw us outside as well as our bad"

After that suddenly admiral Tarung came and ask us in anger,"What did you say ha..."

Gopal became scared and his s body was shaking. He said in fear,"N-Nothing... Admiral, I was just saying that there was a thunderstorm in my house at Earth and my house was very damaged"

He said," hun...."he was looking at Gopal with suspicion special as for Gopal, he was sweating ." OK then take breakfast fast you have a new mission today,"admiral Tarung commanded

Boboiboy and his friend said , "OK commander."but gopal said mistakenly,"Ok thunderstorm"

Admiral Tarung said ,"what..?"

Gopal said as he giggle,"I mean admiral Tarung."

As he left the place in anger ( just like always) Gopal took a breath and said in happiness,"That very close I to thought I was done for the day."

Boboiboy said in anger,"hay.....you should not say things like that about him."

Yaya suggested,"You two should get up in time ."

"Ok, we will get up in time tomorrow , let's have some breakfast I am very hungry"said gopal.

Meanwhile during breakfast

"I'll be waiting for you"voice came to his head as boboiboy saw a face of a girl as while as  black powdershere was in a dark room.

Ying shouted,"why are you snoring during breakfast?"

Boboiboy woke up suddenly as he was shocked a, he said ,"ha. when did I go sleep?"

Gopal said,"you should not read at night to much it's not good for your health."

[People remember this, this is a advise]

Yaya said,"Gopal is right, Boboiboy."

Ying asked,"Is everything ok, boboiboy?."

Boboiboy replied,"yes I am ok sorry."

Ying asked ,"You look very tired today"

"Now it's fine"Boboiboy replied as he was thinking,"was it a only dream?"

To be continued

Hi guys I know this story will not be fun during the beginning .But I hope that you will like it after I finish the whole story. So if you are reading this story please press the follow button ,like and comment. I hope I will write more stories in the future

Chapter 3: The crushabot.

Stay tuned