The UMC (2)

Boboiboy and his friends were in the ship they were happy that they are going meet their family after long time.

Boboiboy called Yaya silently so no one else could hear. He took Yaya in the room where no one was there.

Yaya:(0/_/0) What is it Boboiboy?

Boboiboy:😩 Well I need your help. How can I make my parents Happy? I didn't even understand them.

Yaya: I know you are feeling bad but I am sure they will forgive you. But if you do want to give them something I think I have an idea.😊

Boboiboy:What is it?

***2 hours later***

The ship reach the space hotel.
Everyone's eyes widened they never thought that this place will be so big and beautiful.

Admiral: So how is the hotel. I think your parents will have no problem here. This is one of the biggest hotel in the universe.

Gopal: Wow this place is awesome.

Gopal looked at Boboiboy he jumped out and started running to the hotel.

Gopal: Boboiboy were are you going. Wait for us.

Boboiboy: You guys go I will be there. (He said without stopping and run into the hotel shop.

Ying:heh what's with him?

Yaya:😊 don't worry he will be back.

Gopal: So are you going in or not?

Admiral: Go I will bring Boboiboy. Hana will guide you.

Hana and everyone want inside but admiral's smile suddenly became 😔 and looked at the way were Boboiboy had run of.

Hana, Ying, Yaya, Gopal was walking through the hotel. They took a lift and want to LA-125 floor. They came out from the lift and saw their parents. They were wearing for them. They started smiling and want close to their children.

Yaya: Ma, Papa

Ying: Mom, Dad

Gopal: Appa.

We all huge each other. They all could cry in any minute.

Boboiboy's parents: Where is Boboiboy?

Yaya: Oh he is coming with...( Was cut of by the sound of the elevator.)

Boboiboy came running. He was very tired and he had some red alien kinds flower.(For other plant). He came close to his mom and give her the flowers.

Boboiboy: Mom I know you like red flowers so I brought them for you.

Boboiboy's mom Hugged him and was about to cry.

Boboiboy's Mom: I don't care about the flowers.

Boboiboy: Well You always thought about me and I always hated it. I am sorry for not being a good son 😔.

Boboiboy's Mom: What are you saying you always thought about people around you. You are a hero and we all are really proud of you. You are really a good son.😊

Boboiboy: Thanks Mom ( hugs her back.) Dad.(run to him and hugs)

Boboiboy's Dad: My man has grown up.

Boboiboy: How are you?

Boboiboy's Dad:Well not good.

Boboiboy: Is something wrong and you sick.( Asked depressed)

Boboiboy's Dad: About 309 calls have came from many businessmen so they can make you their son-in-law. 😂

Boboiboy: Stop talking about this wired things 😡.