The UMC

Boboiboy was running toward the TAPOPS training station. When he reached there. He saw admiral Tarung, Commander Koko ci and Captain Kaizo was there. He also noticed F,YA,Yi,G there.

Boboiboy asked admiral," Where is Hana?

Gopal: Ha why didn't you tell us you had a sister?

Boboiboy: Well 😅 you never asked.

Fang run in front of him and said

Fang: Bro I feel the some, we both have elder issues.😩

Boboiboy:😒. Where is she?

Ying: See your self?

Boboiboy run in front the big window. It was a screen. He saw Hana. She was standing in the battle room. She was wearing a black dress. Her hair was tress. She had some kind of watch in her hand. It was big like Bororo had one in his hand. She had a gun and a lager sword in her hands.

Admiral: Are you ready Mr's Hana?

Hana: Is Boboiboy's here?😏

Boboiboy: Yes I am. What the Earth are you doing?

Hana: You will see. Admiral start the battle.

Admiral pressed a Bataan on the table. The big door of the battle room open and three big heavy armed robots came.

Boboiboy: Seriously admiral. Three HX-543.

Admiral: She said she could do it. Besides she looks she has potential.

Boboiboy:😒.

The three robots open fir at her. She suddenly disappeared and appeared in their back. Before she could lay a attach. The robots saw it and fired at her. Then she strated running around then and she was shooting at them( the sword became a gun and she had two guns as well as two swords) Even if she was running and shooting her shoots were accurent and it was hitting on their hands. One of them lost its balance because of the firing.
She then run towards it was the gun became a sword. She put in the sword in the head of the unbalance robot and it was spinning around and firing. The bullets were hitting the other two robots. She then pulled her sword and the robots head exploded. One was down. The two regain their balance and started firing missiles. The missiles were following her movement. She was running but the missiles were following her. Then she fired with her guns and the missiles exploded. The room was in smoke. The robots we're looking for her. Then she suddenly appeared and run towards the robot and cut it's leg.
The robot fall and the other one was firing at her. She dough the bullets and fired at it. Then she ran and sliced the robot in to two. After that she was walking towards the camera but the robot who's leg was aim the gun at her from the back. But she fired with her gun without looking at the direction. Then she have a smile at the camera.

Her weapons were

And when it's becomes a sword