What happened?

****No one POV****

Yaya was sleeping. She was mumbling in he sleep. Ying whispered in her ears in a boy voice," Yaya, I love you."

She thought it was boboiboy's voice and she said blush," I love you too bobo....." She was surprised and jumped up.

Yaya: What?

Ying: Oh.. you were just trying to say you turth. I knew you like him. I

Yaya turn red as tomato and said giggling," What wasn't I..... Meant....."

Ying said," I am your best friend and I know you more than anyone. So stop lairing around. Tell him you love him.

Yaya was blushing and said," I................"

Ying: I..... What. Stop wasting time. Or one he will be some one's before you.

Yaya was slient. She was blushing a lot. She was trying to hide her face.

Ying: By the way why we're you crying last night in your dream.

Yaya: Was I?😓

Ying: yes, and you were whispering and you said "I am sorry, It's all my fault" you said like😭

Yaya became silent. She didn't talk anything. She was putting her eyes down. After that a nock was heard on the boor. It was fang.

Fang: Ying, Yaya are you guys awake. I think you guys should see this.

Yaya and Ying change clothes and got out of the room.

Ying: what happened?(she asked in depress.)

Fang: Did you guys see boboiboy?

Yaya: No, he want with admiral. Did he came?

Fang: No, I tried to call him but he didn't answer.

Ying: where is Gopal?

Fang: I told him to asked Commander Koko ci.

Suddenly Gopal came running.

Gopal: I found him. He is in his room. He is acting weird.

Yaya ran to boboiboy's room.
[ While someone is in love]

Yaya was the first one to enter the room. Yaya saw boboiboy.

Yaya: Boboiboy where were you all night?

****Yaya POV****

Boboiboy didn't replied. He was sitting on his bad. His face was caver in bark. It was like he saw something horrible. Then everyone came they were asking boboiboy what happened? He didn't answer. It was like our voice could get to him. He was like a dead man.

***Fang POV***

When I get in boboiboy's room Yaya. She was taking to boboiboy. I asked," Where were you, I was looking for you everywhere?

He didn't replied. His eyes was widening. He did even look at us.

Yaya started shaking him.

Yaya: Boboiboy what happened? Are you OK?

Boboiboy than looked yaya with his horrified face. I couldn't understand that happened. He is not like always.

After then admiral Tarung came. He looked at us and said, " Why are you guys here?"

Gopal: admiral, boboiboy is acting weird. Did something happened?

Admiral was silent.

Admiral: None of this matters now. Go to TAPOPS HQ we have a new mission for you...