The project darklight

[Hello! I am very careful for the peoples who are when my follower. I want to say them thanks. Cause of them specially
Medana 16. she was my first follower I want to say thanks and I learn how to write stories by reading her stories.]

After boboiboy and his friends went to the mission. Admiral Tarung was thinking about the project darklight.

Flashback

About 7 years ago.

One day admiral Tarung was called by the the main leaders of TAPOPS. Admiral Tarung was very trustworthy member of TAPOPS. He secretly told about the project darklight.

He want in a secret room. There were two 5 big screens were their and the was five leaders in the screens. But their faces were black in the screens. So no one could see their true face.(looked like they could not let them see their identities)

As admiral Tarung came in side the room he saluted them(in an alien ways...)

He asked in a discipline way," Is there any important mission that TAPOPS need me that you have called me in an urgent?"

The leaders told him," Tarung, we are going to tell you about one of the secret information in the universe organization."

He was very intense to know that what was the point information they going to tell.

There is not only one but two first powersphere like kankabot in the universe.One was kankabot and the other one was Galaxbot. They were both built with positive and negative energy in the some time.

Kankabot had passed 100 year by building 149 powersphere.but Galaxbot had built two power spheres only in 100 years. Each of them was made by three different energy. This to power spear was incredible is strong that is stronger and dangerous than teleportation powershere.

He asked,"What kind of power dose he has?"

One of the leaders said,"It has the same as kankabot but the difference is it's creation.

"So, what powers did they had?"

"They are made from three different energies but the most important powers was their users can't be kill desides one shere kills the other one. So, with out their signatured powers their users are technically immortals.

"So how can we defeat them",he asked.

One of them was caught by TAPOPS member.but another was never found. We also had found the powersphere called Galaxbot in death.He built the two powershere it owe energy. That why it died.

Even if we had secured the powershere. We need a host to will it. Only then we can stop it. Its was looking for a host and master. Because it was built by negative dangerous power we cannot take the risk. It's master may be turning to evil man.So, we had kept it a secret. Only same trustworthy members knows about this.

"So you want me to find a host?

No we want you to destroyed it as well as find it

Admiral Tarung eyes widen as if he's tail was diten and but why?

The information can't be told.
But we think some evil aliens to know about it and they have found the other powershere and so it is good if we destroy the one we will get and they both will lose their powers

"But.." he was cut off by their looks.

Admiral this is the best way without any risk.Host of its power will get immortal power.so, you must act immediately.

"But how?"

We have created some books about it in purpose. the language of the books can be only read by its worthy host.

"So you are telling me. I have to go to different planets and find the host one by one alien.That is impossible."

No, you will show this books to the TAPOPS Members.

He became even more angry ferociously and said in anger even to his leaders ," How can you say this? You want me to find a TAPOPS member and kill the power with him especially one of our own men.

I know this is very wrong but this is for the good. It was a secret forever if we did it. You know this we will only do things like this if the matter is SSS class.

"But still we.." he was cut off by their shout.

"Admiral we all don't want to do this too."

"Ok....."he said in sadness.
So now you have understand your mission. Please completed this mission for the battle of the future.

He left the place as he was in anger.He didn't want to do it with his own men. No even valence do things like this.

He took the book and place it on a very old shelf. He knew read the book of this shelf.

***PRESENT***

TARUNG POV

"What should I do boboiboy is very good kid. He raised his life for our organisation. He is a very  trustworthy member. But I won't let this happen."

**Somewhere**

A girl with black dress and white hair was sitting on a rock. It was night. The stars shining. She said as she smile evil way,"I won't let that happen too ..hmm..m.."

To be continued.

[Hello everyone, I hope after this you will like this story a little bit more. Please if you do don't forget to vote. See you for the next chapter.]

Chapter 5: Their hearts.

Bye bye.