Their hearts ❤️❤️

After returning from the mission boboiboy and friend came into TAPOPS main room.

"Ah..." boboiboy and his friends Saluted commender koko ci.

Gopal said "It was so tiring mission."

"Why are you so tired? You were just running for the fight.''ying said

"Hyae.. it help you guys to escape."

They all looked at him and go to flashback.

**Flashback**

As boboiboy, fang was fighting to big strong robots. Ying and Yaya we're busy dealing with the soldiers in a under ground station. But Gopal was just running from them in fear with the powersphere in his arms.

He then suddenly slept and accidentally pushed a red bouten in the table. A alarm strated to ring. A voice said," Struck down system is starting in 5 minutes.

Hearing this the valence and the soldiers ran away from the fight to save their lives. Boboiboy use boboiboy quake to make a shelter and every one want inside it. Then the shelter strated to go underground.

Underground station exploded. After sometime near the explosion site the ground started shaking. Then the shelter came and every one was saved.

**Flashback end **

After seeing the flashback all were looking at Gopal with angry eyes

Fang said," because of you we all could have been trapped in there.

Gopal said," but it helped little hahaha...."

"Even till you have to be more careful next time."fang said as he was very mad.

Yaya said," you don't have to so angry besides we have rescued the powersphere."

Ying asked commender koko ci," what powershere dose it called commender. He looks so colourful."

"Power.......sphere......dressabot."

Everyone said as their everyone was surprised,"powershere dressabot,"

Boboiboy asked,"Is it a powersphere which gives us dresses we want?

"Even more."

Koko ci activated the powersphere and started to discuss where he was.

After sometime koko ci said, "Dressabot, can you saw us your power on boboiboy."

Boboiboy," wait what but...."before he could say anything dressabot said," OK, dress up power."and fired a blast on boboiboy. He strated glowing and after there mouths open.
They saw boboiboy in a total different look.

Boboiboy's cap was gone. He was wearing a red Court with a white tie. But the most different things was his red eyes, full white hair, hairstyle and specially no cap.

 But the most different things was his red eyes, full white hair, hairstyle and specially no cap