The uninvited guest

***After three days***

Boboiboy, Fang and Gopal was in the TAPOPS Dance room. Gopal was dancing in the dancefloor.
Boboiboy was playing DVS and Fang was playing guitar.

At the time Yaya and Ying entered the room. Their faces were covered in dark. 😖😩

Boboiboy: Yaya is something wrong? Why are you guys look so sad?

Yaya and Ying:😖😖

Fang and Gopal:😕😕

Yaya then looked at Boboiboy: Well we have a problem.

Gopal: What is problem?

Ying: Well, Our and your parents have found out about the concert and they asked Koko ci if they can came to see our performance. Koko ci accept it.

Boboiboy:😨

Koko ci entered the room.

Koko ci: Good news. All of your parents are coming to see you concert. Isn't it great?😄

Boboiboy: What is great about it?😠(He said while he was Boboiboy Thunderstorm ⛈⚡

Koko ci: Did I do anything wrong?😅

Boboiboy: I am not going to the competition. 😒

Yaya: Boboiboy we can't win the competition without you.

Boboiboy: How did they even know about it?😒

Yaya:Well....... 😅

**Flashback**

Yaya had taken a shower and she was drawing her hair. At the time, Yaya's computer started ringing. Yaya sit down and saw her parents were calling. She picked up. It was a video chat.

Yaya: Assalamu alaikum Amma.

Yaya's mom: Walikumas Salam. How are you Yaya?

Yaya: I am fine. How is Papa?

Yaya's Mom: He is fine. Boboiboy's parents are here.

Yaya: Wait their here?

Suddenly Boboiboy's parents jump in front. Yaya also greeted them

Boboiboy's Mom: How are you?

Yaya: I am fine. Is there something you want?

Boboiboy's Mom: Well.. we came here to meet Boboiboy's Grandpa Tok Apa. We are calling his for hours he didn't answer it. So I thought we called you. I hope you don't have any problem.

Yaya: No. I think he just practicing in other room.

Ying came in the room.

Ying: Yaya came on. Who are you telling to?

Yaya: Well😅 My parents called me and ( before she could say anything Ying jumped in front of the TV)

Ying: Who are you?

Yaya:They are Boboiboy's parents.

Ying:  Why are they calling you?

Boboiboy's Mom: Don't mind but we were calling Boboiboy but he didn't answer so we called his Friend Yaya and I think you must be Ying-chan.

Ying: Yes.

Boboiboy's mother: Where's Boboiboy.

Ying: Anty I think he is in the TAPOPS Dance room. He is still practicing his DVS.

Boboiboy's Mom: why is he here?

Yaya: Well,,, we have a mission. We have to music participate and win a powershere.