The book of crushabot

Boboiboy was thinking about  dream he saw and thought,"why did I have the same dream twice, something doesn't right"he thought.

"Let's just forget about it was just a dream,"he said as he went to the library to read.

Boboiboy was looking a book to read in a very dusty book shelf and said to himself,"I think no one read books for years and this shelf is so dusty I don't know why do I feel like I will find a interesting book."

(Was it your interest or something else?)

Suddenly a book on boboiboy's head.It was like it was poured by a unknown force.

Boboiboy fell down and he shouted,"Aao.. what was that "

He stand up and pick the book and open it. Look like thousand years old.

"I think somebody will be opened it for years, it's so dusty."he said as he sneeze.

The book was written in black ink and his at the middle page of the book a black colour power shere picture. The writings were in different language boboiboy could not understand but suddenly the language of the book changed into English but only the name near the picture  change it was written a name "Carshabot"

Boboiboy thought as he was surprised,"why did I saw the dream for the same power sphere and the girl in my dream.

Boboiboy ran to admiral Tarung and ask him,"Admiral can you please tell me about this power sphere I never seen this powershere before in any book."

Boboiboy show the books picture and admiral was surprised and his hand started to shake as his eyes widen. He said,"I-it's just old fantasy story, don't waste your time on this.There is no power like this in the universe and just put the book back from where you have taken it."said it as he was lying.

Boboiboy asked as he was in suspicion"Ok admiral,but can you tell me was this book written by humans?."

Tarung asked,"why do you think that."

Boboiboy said,"it just that it is written in English so I thought did any human TAPOPS member write it,I thought we were the only human TAPOPS member."

"Y-you you can read the language of this book,"he asked me very seriously and it was like a hammer fall in his head."

"Yes but why , this book is written in English."boboiboy said

Commander said whisperly in his mouth ,"how-how can it be possible , can you really read it," he asked as he saw a flying fish.

"Yes admiral,but what is the problem?"

"But that mea..."he was cut off by the raining of his phone.(or whatever alien technology it is  call)

"Ok..."he answer the call like it was no time to talk and looked at boboiboy and said very seriously, " You will put it back from where you have get it and you will never book again this is an order"

"Ok sir"

Boboiboy POV

After talking to admiral about the shere

Why did he react like that I think something is not right and besides why did you think that reading this book was very strange this book is written in English.Can't read English,they speak with it so I don't think it is strange thing to read it

Then I suddenly thought how to search all book written in modern English language this is weird.

Then I heard a voice calling me, "boboiboy, don't listen to your ad admiral just read it. what could go wrong."

I turn around,I saw no one. It was the same girls voice in my dream. I felt something wasn't right. Then my watch started ringing. Gopal was calling me

"Boboiboy, where are you we are about to go to our mission aren't you coming."Gopal said.

"Ok, I am coming"

I ran to the TAPOPS STATION main room.

***TAPOPS MAIN ROOM***

BOBOIBOY POV

"Where have you been?" asked Fang.

"Sorry guys I was talking to admiral Tarung,"I replied.

Ying asked ,"What we're you talking about?

"How to create Storm, that is"said
Gopal as he was looking another way

Yaya said in anger,"stop saying that about admiral"

Gopal said,"fine whatever!"

Fang asked,"so what were you to talking about?"

"Well....."I said as I was cut off by commander koko ci.

Ciciko... I mean koko ci said ,"stop talking, focus on the new mission now."

We all want to the mission on our mission as commander Tarung make a call and says,"hello this is admiral Tarung from TAPOPS we have a problem,
It is about project darkliglt."

To be continued

[Hello! I am happy chapter 3 is now finish. I am publishing 2 chapters in one day because 2 chapter was very small as well as the first I hope you read it enjoy it and press the follow button  the follow button like it]

Chapter 4: The project darklight.